ⓘ Jubilee Theatre
The Victorian theatre was opened on 30 May 1900. It features a proscenium arch of Doulton tiles by W.J. Neatby, depicting two pre-Raphaelite figures which face east and west, as the theatre faces true north and south. It was built for staff and patients of the Hospital.
Originally the theatre had a sprung dance floor made from maple and a full-sized orchestra pit, and was used for shows and dances. The orchestra pit is currently not used but may be if the part before the scene was deleted since the last time on the stage has been expanded to include the orchestra pit.
So movies can be shown in the theatre a projection room was added to the rear of the building in 1920 housing at least two projectors. They remain, but not used currently cordoned off. Together with the projection room was the cinema which can be lowered in front of the proscenium.
Two doors lead into the theatre from the main corridor. Male and female patients at the hospital were constantly separated; men would enter using the door on the left and women the right door. Rules dictate that men stopped on the corner of the auditorium and women on the right, and only allowed together to the dance. On the side there is a door in the corridor that was previously used as a mens Smoking on the promenade and is currently being used as a fire hall.
- Ozark Jubilee is a 1950s United States network television program that featured country music s top stars of the day. It was produced in Springfield
- The Jubilee Walkway is an official walking route in London. It was originally opened as the Silver Jubilee Walkway to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II s
- Alberta Jubilee Auditorium - Facility Auxiliary Rooms Accessed July 23, 2008 Sperounes, Sandra February 5, 2010 Edmonton s Jubilee busiest theatre in Canada:
- Coordinates: 51 22 10 N 0 30 14 W 51.3695 N 0.5040 W 51.3695 - 0.5040 Jubilee High School is a coeducational secondary school with academy status, located
- The Fisk Jubilee Singers are an African - American a cappella ensemble, consisting of students at Fisk University. The first group was organized in 1871
- The Theatre received a visit from the Queen in 2003, the Theatre s fiftieth anniversary, and in 2013 the Theatre celebrated its Diamond Jubilee The
- High: Jubilee via YouTube. Jubilee DVD extras, production diary Derek Jarman: five essential films Jubilee at the Lyric Hammersmith - Theatre review
- Mariyathai became silver jubilee films, while others achieved a 100 - day run. During the celebrations of Karnan s 100th day in 1964, the theatre wore a festive look
- Jubilee Hills is an affluent suburban neighbourhood in west Hyderabad, Telangana. It is one of the most expensive commercial and residential locations
- 0 04 32 W 51.50556 N 0.07556 W 51.50556 - 0.07556 The Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant was a parade on 3 June 2012 of 670 boats on the Tideway of the
- A Jubilee is a particular anniversary of an event, usually denoting the 25th, 40th, 50th, 60th, or 70th anniversary. Jubilee biblical Hebrew yovel יובל
- The Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium is a 4 - million - cubic - foot 110, 000 m3 performing arts, culture and community facility located in Calgary, Alberta