ⓘ Peoples Power (Colombia)
Peoples Power was a political movement in Colombia. Founded in 1981 by Ernesto Samper Pizano. PP evolved out of the Liberal Party of Colombia. Former president of Colombia, Alvaro Uribe, was a member of PP. PP had a youth organization called Juventud del Poder Popular. PP disappeared in the beginning of the 1990s and most of its membership returned to the mainstream Liberal Party.
- Communist MPLA in the 1970s People s Power Colombia a political party in Colombia Lakas ng Bayan People s Power a political party in the Philippines
- American Indians, or Indigenous people of Colombia are the ethnic groups who have been in Colombia prior to the Europeans in the early 16th century.
- Colombia Peso ISO 4217: COP Energy in Colombia Hydroelectric power in Colombia Power stations in Colombia Health in Colombia Health care in Colombia
- to the Colombian Liberal Party 1968: The party disappeared. 1981: A dissident faction of the Colombian Liberal Party formed People s Power Poder Popular
- self - proclaimed communists, state that they want to seize state power in Colombia by violent means, and organizations such as the National Liberation
- The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia - People s Army Spanish: Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia - Ejercito del Pueblo, FARC EP and FARC is
- executive branch of power in Colombia is headed by the President of the Republic. He is supported by the Vice President of Colombia the Council of Ministers
- Colombia Under the Colombian Constitution of 1991, the President of Colombia is the head of state and head of government of the Republic of Colombia
- The Politics of Colombia take place in a framework of a presidential representative democratic republic, whereby the President of Colombia is both head of
- Colombia is a sovereign state situated in South America. It has been a member of the United Nations since 5 November 1945, and is party to a variety of