Uran is a coastal town and part of Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra state in Konkan division. It lies in the Raigad district, east of Mumbai across the Dharamtar Creek. Uran is primarily a fishing and agriculture village, which has developed into the special economic zone of Uran. The primary languages spoken are Agri and Koli which is a dialect of Marathi-Kokani.
- URAN Ukrainian Radio Interferometer of NASU Ukrainian: Український Радіоіонтеферометр Академії Наук - УРАН is an array of radio - telescopes, spread
- Rigoberto Uran Uran ODB born 26 January 1987 is a Colombian professional road racing cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam EF Pro Cycling
- The Nerul - Uran line is a newly opened railway line in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India. It was inaugurated on 11th of November 2018. Daily services started
- Juan Guillermo Uran Salazar born January 3, 1983 in Medellin, Antioquia is a male diver from Colombia, who competed in three consecutive Summer Olympics
- Carlos Alberto Uran born January 6, 1980 in Urrao, Colombia is a Colombian cyclist riding for Team Manzana Postobon. 2008 1st team pursuit, Pan American
- Alojz Uran or Alojzij Uran born 22 January 1945 in Ljubljana, Yugoslavia is a Slovenian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church, who served as Archbishop
- Heriberto Uran 20 August 1954 1 January 2001 was a Colombian professional racing cyclist. He rode in the 1986 Tour de France. Heriberto Uran Cycling
- Yıldırım Uran 6 October 1955 21 January 2019 was a Turkish football manager. Uran was born on 6 October 1955 in Ankara. Uran managed or coached at
- An uran khatola Hindustani: उड न खट ल ا ڑن کهٹولا is a fictional flying vehicle in the traditional folktales of North India and Pakistan. The term
- Uran City railway station is a proposed railway station in Raigad district, Maharashtra. Its code is UNCT. It serves Uran City a node of Navi Mumbai.