ⓘ Voskhod (hydrofoil)
Voskhod, also known as "Design 352", "Design 03521" and Eurofoil, is a type of passenger hydrofoil boat built in the Soviet Union and later in Ukraine. It is intended for use in rivers and lakes, but good seaworthiness allows them to operate in coastal sea areas as well.
- Ukraine and Russia Voskhod motorcycle, a brand of motorcycle Voskhod hydrofoil a class of hydrofoil boat built in Ukraine Voskhod magazine a periodical
- Raketa hydrofoil Riverboat Sailing hydrofoil Sit - down hydrofoil Supercavitation Trampofoil a one - person human - powered hydrofoil Voskhod hydrofoil LISA
- River Danube Raketa hydrofoil passes by Kstovo on the Volga River. Hydrofoil Voskhod hydrofoil Trips with Raketa and Polese hydrofoil boats Russian River
- military corvettes patrol boats and hydrofoil and civilian Raketa, Meteorit, Kometa, Zarya and Voskhod fast hydrofoil boats. Following Russia s annexation
- route from Velsen to IJmuiden and Amsterdam Centraal station with Voskhod hydrofoils until 31 December 2013. As at March 2015 Connexxions operated 3, 500
- west and Tynda and Komsomolsk - on - Amur and in the east. In the summer Voskhod hydrofoils connect Severobaikalsk with Irkutsk via Port Baikal. By air Severobaikalsk