ⓘ Democratic Socialist Party (Prabodh Chandra)
Democratic Socialist Party is a Social Democratic political party in India. The party was formed in 1981 when H.N Bahuguna came out of the then Janata Party and took the lead in forming it.The party is almost completely limited to West Bengal. The party was formed when the Bengali socialists, who had been part of Janata Party, were divided in two in the beginning of the 1980s. The other faction became the West Bengal Socialist Party.
DSP is part of the Left front in West Bengal. The party leader Prabodh Chandra Sinha, Minister of parliamentary Affairs in government. Sinha was elected to the state Assembly in 2001 as an independent candidate from constituency Agra. At this time DSP was not registered in election Commission of India. Now the party is again registered under the name Democratic Socialist party Prabodh Chandra.The party has influence in parts of Eastern and Western Midnapur Midnapur.
DSP tried to contact the socialist international, but was refused membership on the grounds that they are a regional party.
DSP has won the Pingla constituency seat in the Assembly poll of 2011 in West Bengal as a candidate of the party Professor Prabodh Sinha received the position of the left front candidate. Party other candidate Professor Hrishikesh Paria, lost place Egra in East Midnapur. ADI has a Zilla Parishad seat in East Midnapore district. It is the municipal seat of the municipality Egra municipality elections in 2009. In 2010 Kolkata municipal polls, the party was allotted a competition for 2 places, as if the partner in the houses of ward no 45 & 72 respectively. She lost both of them. He won a Zilla Parishad seat in East Midnapore in 2008 panchayet polls. The party believes in the ideals of Jayaprakash Narain category, the RAM Manohar Lohia and Narendra Dev.
Prabodh Sinha won the Pingla place in 2011, but the party lost the Egra seat.
- Democratic Socialist Party Morocco Democratic Socialist Party Prabodh Chandra India Democratic Socialist Unionist Party Syria Democratic Socialist Vanguard
- to Delhi. LSP should not be confused with Democratic Socialist Party Prabodh Chandra or Party of Democratic Socialism India LSP had Kerala state unit
- Socialist Perspective, Australia Democratic Socialist Party Japan Democratic Socialist Party Prabodh Chandra India Delta Sigma Phi, a social fraternity
- led by Sarat Chandra Sinha broke away from IC S in 1984 and formed a separate party known as Indian Congress Socialist - Sarat Chandra Sinha. This faction
- Congress - led United Democratic Front, which is in charge of the Kerala Government. Revolutionary Socialist Party Revolutionary Socialist Party of Kerala Bolshevik
- Revolutionary Socialist Party RSP is a political party in India. The party was founded on 19 March 1940 and has its roots in the Bengali liberation movement
- by K. R. Gowri Amma Democratic Socialist Party Prabodh Chandra Socialist Unity Centre of India Communist Marxist Communist Party of India United Revolutionary
- Revolutionary Socialist Party of Kerala Bolshevik is formed as a splinter group from RSP in Kerala in 2001. The party leader at the time of its formation
- The Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party JKPDP is a state political party in Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, India. The PDP was headed and
- Samajwadi Jana Parishad Socialist People s Council is a political party in India. The party was founded in 1995 by late Kishen Pattanayak and many
- it describes itself as being democratic socialist Originally caste - based, the Samajwadi Party was one of several parties that emerged when the Janata