The BMW 801 was a powerful German 41.8-litre engine is air-cooled 14-cylinder radial aircraft engine built by BMW and used in a number of German Luftwaffe aircraft of the Second world war. Production version with a two-row engine between 1.560 and 2.000 PS. It was the most produced radial engine of Germany during the Second world war with more than 61.000 reason. In 801 was originally designed to replace the existing radial types in the German transport and utility aircraft. At that time, there was broad agreement among European designers that an inline engine is one of the requirements fo ...
★ BMW 8 Series
The BMW 8 series is a range of Grand tourers produced by BMW.
Series 8 was introduced in 1990 under Е31 code model and was only available as a two-door coupe. It is powered by a range of V8 and V12 diesel engines. On Е31 started production as E24 6 series production ended, however, it is not the direct heir. Subsequently, it was discontinued in 1999 due to poor sales.
The range was later reused in 2018 with a second generation G15 series 8. It is expected to launch in G15 coupe, the G14, and the four-door Gran Coupe G16 bodies as the successor to the F06 / F12 in / F13 6 series model range. Model G15 8 series is a inline six-cylinder diesel engine and high-performance M8 is also expected to be launched in the future.
1. The first generation Е31, 1990-1999. (Первое поколение Е31, 1990-1999)
Design works of the first generation of the E31 8 series began in 1984 with the final stages of design and product development since 1986. The car debuted at the Frankfurt motor show of 1989 and was produced until 1999. 8 series was designed to go beyond the market of the original E24 6 series which provide better performance and increased price. 8 series was the first road car to offer a V12 engine paired with a 6-speed manual transmission and was one of the first cars to be fitted with electronic drive-by-wire throttle. Series 8 also was one of the first cars to use a multi-link rear axle.
2. Second G14 / G15 generation / G16, 2018–present. (Второй G14 / поколения г15 / 16 Гурдов, 2018–по настоящее время)
BMW 8 series G14 was announced on 15 June 2018, with sales starting in November 2018. It was initially available as a coupé, codenamed G15 G14 with convertible and four-door Gran Coupe later G16 of the options presented, replacing the F06 / F12 in / F13 6 series model range. Production began in late 2018 BMW Assembly plant in Dingolfing, Germany.
Direct competitors of BMW 8 series coupe and convertible Mercedes-Benz S-Class coupe & convertible, while the BMW 8-series Gran Coupe is seen as a brighter alternative to its platform-mate, the more traditional BMW 7 series and is expected to compete with rumors, the next generation Mercedes-Benz S-class four-door coupe.
- second generation of the BMW 8 Series consists of the BMW G14 convertible version BMW G15 two - door coupe version and BMW G16 four - door Gran Coupe
- The BMW E31 is the first generation of the BMW 8 Series It is a grand tourer built by BMW from 1990 to 1999 powered by either a V 8 or V12 engine. While
- The BMW 6 Series is a range of grand tourers produced by BMW since 1976. It is the successor to the E9 Coupe and is currently in its fourth generation
- third generation of the BMW 6 Series consists of the BMW F12 two - door convertible version BMW F13 two - door coupe version and BMW F06 four - door Gran
- The BMW 7 Series is a full - size luxury sedan produced by the German automaker BMW since 1977. It is the successor to the BMW E3 New Six sedan and is
- The BMW 5 Series is an executive car manufactured by BMW since 1972. It is the successor to the New Class Sedans and is currently in its seventh generation
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- The BMW E24 is the first generation of BMW 6 Series grand tourer coupes which was produced from 1976 to 1989 and replaced the BMW E9 coupes. The E24 was
- The BMW 4 Series is a range of coupe, convertible and fastback models manufactured by the German automaker BMW since 2013. It was unveiled at the North
- The BMW 1 Series is a range of subcompact executive cars C - segment manufactured by BMW since 2004. It is the successor to the BMW 3 Series Compact and
- The G32 BMW 6 Series is the second generation of the BMW Gran Turismo range of fastback mid - size luxury cars, and was launched in 2017 as the successor
- the customer. BMW Museum BMW Welt In 2001 and 2002, BMW produced a series of 8 short films called The Hire, which had plots based around BMW models being
- The BMW E65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 sedan version BMW F11 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F07 fastback version
- The first generation of the BMW 2 Series consists of the BMW F22 coupe version and BMW F23 convertible version subcompact executive cars. The F22 F23
- The BMW 2 Series is a subcompact executive car C - segment produced by BMW The 2 Series has several different body styles. It is available as a compact
- generation of the BMW 1 Series consists of the BMW E81 3 - door hatchback version BMW E82 coupe version BMW E87 5 - door hatchback version and BMW E88 convertible
- The first generation of the BMW 4 Series consists of the BMW F32 coupe version BMW F33 convertible version and BMW F36 four - door coupe version
- The BMW M 8 is the high performance version of the BMW 8 Series G15 marketed under the BMW M sub - brand. Released in June 2019, the M 8 was initially produced
- fifth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E90 sedan BMW E91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E92 coupe and BMW E93 convertible compact
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- The BMW 2 Series Active Tourer F45 model code is a five - seat compact MPVs produced by BMW since August 2014. The related BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer F46
- and the i 8 plug - in hybrid. Concept versions of both these vehicles were shown at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. Series production of the BMW i3 destined
- The BMW Z models are a line of roadsters manufactured by German automaker BMW The Z stands for zukunft German for future and has been produced in
- The second generation of the BMW 6 Series consists of the BMW E63 coupe version and BMW E64 convertible version grand tourers. The E63 E64 generation
- The seventh generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW G30 sedan version and BMW G31 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The
- The fifth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW E60 sedan long wheelbase sedan version and BMW E61 wagon version, marketed as Touring
- The BMW Z 8 is a roadster produced by German automotive manufacturer BMW from 2000 to 2003. The Z 8 was developed under the codename E52 between 1993
- The BMW E36 is the third generation of the BMW 3 Series range of compact executive cars, and was produced from 1990 to 2000. The initial models were of
- The BMW 3 Series Compact is a 3 - door hatchback version of the BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1993 through 2004. Initially based on the E36 platform
Users also searched:
bmw 8 series 1990, bmw 8 series 2018 price, bmw 8 series 2019 price, bmw 8 series interior, bmw 8 series price, bmw 8 series, bmw 801, series, series bmw, bmw, kommandogerat, bmw series, specs, eight, eight bmw, bmw kommandogerat, bmw series specs, bmw d, bmws, bmw j, e series, edfe, ebeebeafd, bmw car, bmw series old, msv, aca, price, interior, bmw series price, bmw series interior, bmwseries, bmws series, 8 series, bmw 8 series, bmw 8,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →