Pseudomigadops handkei punctatus Pseudomigadops fuscus Lissopterus hyadesii falklandicus Pseudomigadops handkei Migadopini Carabidae Migadops latus lebruni Pseudomigadops falklandicus Lissopterus quadrinotatus Pseudomigadops fuscus sericeus etc. Antarctobius abditus Haversiella albolimbata Falklandiellus suffodens Falklandius antarcticus Falklandius goliath Antarctobius falklandicus Falklandius kuscheli Cyclominae Curculionidae Antarctobius malvinensis Antarctobius vulsus Antarctobius bidentatus Falklandius turbificatus Lanteriella microphtalma Germainiellus salebrosus etc.
The fauna of Turkey is abundant and very varied. The wildlife of Turkey includes a great diversity of plants and animals, each suited to its own particular habitat, as it a large country with many geographic and climatic regions About 1500 species of vertebrates have been recorded in the country and around 19.000 species of invertebrate. The country acts as a cross roads with links to Europe, Asia and the Near East, and many birds use the country as a staging post during migration.
ⓘ Fauna by country
- its fauna is very great. There are nearly 1, 500 species of vertebrate recorded of which over 100 species, mostly fish, are endemic. The country is on
- Fauna of Azerbaijan or animal kingdom of Azerbaijan refers to the diversity of various types of animals, which inhabit and populate a defined ground or
- The fauna of Romania comprises all the animal species inhabiting the country of Romania and its coastal territory in the Black Sea. According to a systematic
- Preservation of the Wild Fauna of the Empire by a group of British naturalists and American statesmen in Africa. It later became the Fauna Preservation Society
- The fauna of North Macedonia has a complex zoogeographical structure. It contains faunal elements of different origins and is characterized by a high degree
- The fauna of the United States of America is all the animals living in the Continental United States and its surrounding seas and islands, the Hawaiian
- Fauna in Armenia is diverse given the country s relatively small geographic size, owing to the varied habitats created by the area s mountainous terrain
- The fauna of Bangladesh includes about 1, 600 species of vertebrate fauna and about 1, 000 species of invertebrate fauna based on incomplete records. The
- established. The flora and fauna of India have been studied and recorded from early times in folk traditions and later by researchers following more formal
- The flora and fauna of Chennai are the plants and animals in Chennai, India. The Marina Beach is the country s longest urban beach, and its 13 - km length