2-Furanone is a heterocyclic organic compound. It is also known as γ-crotonolactone, as it is formally the lactone derived from γ-hydroxyisocrotonic acid. The chemical is colloquially called "butenolide", and is the parent structure for the butenolide class of compounds. It is a colourless liquid.
- 5 - Hydroxy - 2 5H - furanone is a furanone derived from oxidation of furfural using singlet oxygen. This oxidation is carried out generally in methanol or
- Coffee furanone 2 - methyltetrahydrofuran - 3 - one is a pleasant smelling liquid furan derivative which is a volatile constituent of the aroma complex of
- Furaneol, or strawberry furanone is an organic compound used in the flavor and perfume industry. It is formally a derivative of furan. It is a white or
- byproduct 3 - chloro - 4 - dichloromethyl - 5 - hydroxy - 2 5H - furanone MX in mice Mutation Research. 609 2 129 136. doi: 10.1016 j.mrgentox.2006.05.011.
- considered oxidized derivatives of furan. The simplest butenolide is 2 - furanone which is a common component of larger natural products and is sometimes
- 5 - Dimethyl - 3 - hydroxy - 2 5H - furanone sotolone - The odour of maple syrup urine disease Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. 22 2 107 114. doi: 10
- The molecular formula C4H4O 2 may refer to: Cycloprop - 2 - ene carboxylic acid Diketene Dioxins 1, 2 - Dioxin 1, 4 - Dioxin 2 - Furanone Methyl propiolate Tetrolic
- properties: Appenolide A, Appenolide B, and Appenolide C. Each molecule is a 2 5H - furanone Appenolides A, B, and C display microbicidal activity against a variety
- Hydroxybutenolide may refer to: Tetronic acid 3 - hydroxybutenolide 5 - Hydroxy - 2 5H - furanone γ - hydroxybutenolide
- through 14 steps and resulted in 14 overall yield from a homochiral 2 5H - furanone Figure 1 showed the basic outline of this approach Lineatin is a
- The molecular formula C4H4O3 may refer to: 5 - Hydroxy - 2 5H - furanone Succinic anhydride Tetronic acid
- aldehyde and carboxylic acid functional groups. It easily tautomerizes to a furanone hemiacetal form. This compound, and the analogous mucochloric acid CAS