ⓘ Philip William Skinner Miles
Philip William Skinner Miles, sometimes spelled Skynner Miles, was a British Conservative politician.
He was the son of a Bristol member of Parliament MP Philip John miles and Clarissa nee peach.
Miles was elected as the Deputy-conservator for Bristol in the General elections of 1837 and held the seat until 1852, when he did not seek re-election.
Miles was appointed high Sheriff of Gloucestershire in 1863. He was Chairman of the port and Wharf of the railway company.
- and philanthropist Philip John Miles British Member of Parliament for Bristol, Westbury and Corfe Castle Philip William Skinner Miles British Member of
- seven sons and four daughters. Philip William Skinner Miles 1816 1881 father of Philip Napier Miles John William Miles 1817 1878 died unmarried
- William Miles Sir William Miles 1st Baronet and Philip William Skinner Miles and grandfather of Sir Philip Miles 2nd Baronet, Philip Napier Miles and
- 1835 1837 Sir Philip Miles, 2nd Baronet 1878 1885 Philip William Skinner Miles 1837 1852 Sir William Miles 1st Baronet 1818 1820 1830 1832 1834 1865
- marriage. His first wife s sister Pamela married Philip William Skinner Miles a son of Philip John Miles He was awarded the medal and clasp for Sebastopol
- Philip Henry Sheridan March 6, 1831 August 5, 1888 was a career United States Army officer and a Union general in the American Civil War. His career
- Madison who also sent John Stuart Skinner the U.S. Prisoner Exchange Agent for the region. Skinner and Key took one of Skinner s flag of truce vessels, a Chesapeake
- Philip II of Spain Spanish: Felipe II 21 May 1527 13 September 1598 was King of Spain 1556 98 King of Portugal 1581 98, as Philip I, Portuguese:
- Prince William Duke of Cambridge, KG, KT, PC, ADC William Arthur Philip Louis born 21 June 1982 is a member of the British royal family. He is the
- Philip, she begins an affair with Miles Plumb, her son s art teacher. Miles Plumb: The flamboyant art teacher at King William s, the school the teenagers attend
- the Bounty to safety - 4, 162 Miles Across the Pacific in a Rowing Boat. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0 - 06 - 019532 - 0. William Bligh s Narrative of the Mutiny