ⓘ 2019 Salt Lake City mayoral election
The 2019 Salt Lake City mayoral election took place on November 5, 2019 to elect the mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah. The election was held concurrently with various other local elections, and is officially nonpartisan.
In what is considered a surprise, first-term incumbent mayor Jackie Biskupski announced on 16 March 2019 that she would not be seeking a second term, citing" serious and complex family situation."
Primary elections took place on 15 August to determine the two candidates who moved on to the General election in November. Erin Mendenhall defeated Luz Escamilla in runoff.
- The 2015 Salt Lake City mayoral election took place on November 3, 2015, to elect the Mayor of Salt Lake City Utah. The election was held concurrently
- Studies. In the 2019 Salt Lake City mayoral election Mendenhall defeated State Senator Luz Escamilla to become the 36th mayor of Salt Lake City and the third
- Salt Lake City often shortened to Salt Lake and abbreviated as SLC is the capital and most populous municipality of the U.S. state of Utah. With an estimated
- Utah. Its county seat and largest city is Salt Lake City the state capital. The county was created in 1850. Salt Lake County is the 37th most populated
- LeMay was unopposed in seeking an open mayoral seat. Special mayoral election in Allentown, Pennsylvania, interim mayor Ray O Connell was elected to finish
- other contenders, to win election as Mayor of Boston. This was the last Boston mayoral election for a one - year term the city charter was changed in June
- The Boston mayoral election of 1925 occurred on Tuesday, November 3, 1925. Malcolm Nichols, a former member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Diego mayoral election was held on April 3, 1917 to elect the mayor for San Diego. The election became known as the Smokestacks vs. Geraniums election because
- Salt Lake City consists of a wide network of roads, an extensive bus system, a light rail system, and a commuter rail line. Although Salt Lake City
- currently serving as the Mayor of Salt Lake County, Utah. In September 2007, she was a primary candidate for mayor of Salt Lake City Utah. In 2016, she was
- redirected to Damn Dabakis in 2017. He unsuccessfully ran in the 2019 Salt Lake City mayoral election Source: Senator Dabakis sponsored bill SB141 in 2016, which