ⓘ 2019 Saint Petersburg gubernatorial election
The 2019 Saint Petersburg gubernatorial election was held on 8 September. The acting governor Alexander Beglov won, getting more than 60% of the votes.
Initially, 28 candidates were declared, but at last only three were made and confirmed: Mikhail Amosov, Alexander Beglov, Tikhonova Hope.
- was appointed acting Governor of Saint Petersburg on 3 October 2018. In the 2019 Saint Petersburg gubernatorial election Beglov won with 64, 43 of the votes
- The 2017 St. Petersburg Florida mayoral election was held on August 29 and November 7, 2017, to elect the next mayor of St. Petersburg Florida, in a
- The 2014 Florida gubernatorial election took place on November 4, 2014 to elect the Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Florida. The incumbent Republican
- Illinois gubernatorial election took place on November 6, 2018, to elect the Governor of Illinois, concurrently with the 2018 Illinois general election Incumbent
- The 2019 United States elections were held, in large part, on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 This off - year election included gubernatorial elections in Kentucky
- Florida gubernatorial election was held on November 6, 2018, to elect the next governor of Florida, alongside an election to the U.S. Senate, elections to
- Battle, who won the gubernatorial election Even after the Great Migration of many blacks to northern jobs and cities, Petersburg was 40 percent black
- 20 Saint Petersburg Municipal Councils 2019 Moscow protests As Discontent Simmers, Russia s Ruling Party Dons Camouflage in Countrywide Elections The
- victory in the gubernatorial elections in Saint Petersburg Putin s native city. Matviyenko became the first female leader of Saint Petersburg Since the
- first female governor was Valentina Matviyenko who was Governor of Saint Petersburg from 2003 to 2011. There are currently 82 male state governors and