ⓘ Metrolink (California)
Metrolink is a commuter rail system in Southern California consisting of seven lines and 62 stations operating on 534 miles of rail network.
The system works in Los Angeles, orange, riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura counties, as well as the sea coast in the County of San Diego. It connects with the County of Los Angeles metro Rail and metro bus system, the San Diego coaster commuter rail and Sprinter light rail services, and with Amtraks Pacific Express leaves starlight coast, in the southwest chief, sunset limited, and Texas eagle long-distance transportation. Metro owns several hundred miles of rail, but she also shares some track with freight trains.
System, established in 1991, the southern California regional rail authority SCRRA and the adoption of the "Metrolink" as it is nicknamed, began work in 1992. Average weekday ridership was 42.928 2017.
- Metrolink is the commuter rail system serving Los Angeles, California United States and the greater Los Angeles area of Southern California The system
- network in Greater Manchester, England Metrolink California a commuter rail service in Southern California MetroLink St. Louis an electric light rail
- Metrolink stations may refer to: List of Metrolink Southern California stations List of MetroLink St. Louis stations List of Manchester Metrolink
- Southern Pacific Station a California Historic Landmark Metrolink Fact Sheet Q1 2017 - 18 PDF Experience Metrolink s History - metrolinktrains
- Empire Orange County IEOC Line is a commuter rail line run by Metrolink in Southern California It runs from San Bernardino through Orange County to Oceanside
- The Orange County Line is a commuter rail line run by Metrolink from Los Angeles through Orange County to Oceanside in San Diego County, connecting with
- Line, is a commuter rail line operated by Metrolink that runs from Los Angeles to Perris in Southern California paralleling State Route 91 between Riverside
- Pacific freight train and a Metrolink commuter train collided head - on in the Chatsworth district of Los Angeles, California The scene of the accident
- Metrolink s Riverside Line is a commuter rail line running from Los Angeles Union Station in Downtown Los Angeles to Riverside along the Union Pacific