ⓘ York Fire Station
The York Fire Station is a single-storey red brick building originally constructed for the York Municipal Council as Council Chambers in 1897, in York, Western Australia.
Architect Christian Mouritzen. The building is located in the Federation free classical style with a Romanesque and elements of mannerism into his design.
After the completion of the town Hall, York in 1911, the building was sold and later converted for use as a fire station. The building is now a bookstore.
- Fire services in the York Region of Canada are provided for and by each municipality. There are 35 fire stations across the region. Most services consist
- A fire station also called a fire house, fire hall, firemen s hall, or engine house is a structure or other area for storing firefighting apparatus such
- This is a list of notable current and former fire stations which are also called fire houses fire halls engine houses hook and ladder companies
- The New York City Fire Department, officially the Fire Department of the City of New York FDNY is a department of the government of New York City that
- 1886 Station No 6 at 315 Queen Street West 1874 closed 1942 Scarborough Fire Department 1925 - replaced 5 volunteer bucket brigades, 1850s North York Fire
- The Station nightclub fire occurred on Thursday, February 20, 2003, in West Warwick, Rhode Island, United States, killing 100 people including Great White
- Historic Toronto fire stations are primarily in the downtown core and with the former Toronto Fire Department. Fire stations built from the late 19th
- The Fire Island Lighthouse is a visible landmark on the Great South Bay, in southern Suffolk County, New York on the western end of Fire Island, a barrier
- Central Fire Station or Old Central Fire Station may refer to: in Singapore Central Fire Station Singapore in the United States Little Rock Central Fire Station
- 2015. Deirdre M Gurry. City Chick: Fire Island Copia Magazine. Retrieved 2012 - 04 - 18. Station Fire Island, New York PDF Uscg.mil. Retrieved 2013 - 01 - 02
- Pennsylvania Station also known as New York Penn Station or Penn Station is the main intercity railroad station in New York City and the busiest in the