ⓘ 13th Street Repertory Theatre
The Thirteenth Street Repertory Theatre is an Off-Off Broadway theater in New York City founded in 1972 by Edith OHara. It is home to the longest running play in Off-Off Broadway history, Israel Horovitzs Line which began its run at the 65-seat venue in 1974.
The theatre is currently under the leadership of artistic Director Joe John Battista, who mounts premiere performances, experimental productions and revivals. The 13th street REP ran my first contract off Broadway show in July 2018, known for producing Bahr Jerry smalls was the Director of Saint John the Baptist. Other recent productions: the revival of Tom Eyens women behind bars Director Joe John Battista and participation in ensemble Amy Stiller as Gloria.
- The Soho Repertory Theatre known as Soho Rep, is an Off - Broadway theater company with a 65 - seat space located at 46 Walker Street in the TriBeCa district
- Asolo Repertory Theatre or Asolo Rep AKA: Asolo Theatre Company, Inc. is a professional theater in Sarasota, Florida. It is the largest Equity theatre in
- Off - Off - Broadway show on the boards, having played continuously at the 13th Street Repertory Theatre from 1974 to 2018. After 43 years of the revival the original
- Virginia Repertory Theatre is a professional theatre company based in Richmond, Virginia. It was created in 2012 when Barksdale Theatre and Theatre IV, which
- longest - enduring theaters. Its 199 - seat theatre is the former Abbey Theatre located at 136 East 13th Street between Third and Fourth Avenues in the East
- The Asolo Repertory Theatre is located in Sarasota, Florida. It was originally a summers - only operation called The Asolo Comedy Festival. In 1963 it began
- Hillsboro Artists Regional Theatre HART originally the Hillsboro Actors Repertory Theater, is a community theatre group in Hillsboro, Oregon, United
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre MRT is a non - profit professional theatre located in Lowell, Massachusetts. Known for its productions of contemporary work
- and again took up being a repertory company. The company was then called the APA - Phoenix Theatre or APA - Phoenix Repertory Company In 1966, the APA - Phoenix
- theatre closures. Today, Birmingham is home to three major producing theatres - - Birmingham Repertory Theatre the Old Rep, and the Blue Orange Theatre - - as
- a theatre was considered a Broadway rather than off - Broadway house if it was within the Broadway Box extending from 40 th north to 54 th Street and