Baunach is a town in the Upper Franconian district of Bamberg and the seat of the administrative community of Baunach. Until administrative reform in 1972, Baunach belonged to the Lower Franconian district of Ebern.
Baunach calls itself" Franconian three-river town” because it lies on the rivers Baunach Lauter and main. These three rivers are depicted in the cities emblem, in which a Golden pike lies on three rivers. In 2002 the city celebrated its 1.200-year anniversary. Moreover, the river ITZ flows through the community.
In the name Baunach comes from the Indo-Germanic word for river: bunahu. This can be translated as" the swelling water.” For thousands of years the entire region near Baunach has been populated by Celts and Franconians.
- Baunach Young Pikes is a German professional basketball club, that is based in Baunach It is the basketball section of the multi - sports club 1. FC Baunach
- Baunach is a river of Bavaria, Germany. It flows into the Main in the town Baunach List of rivers of Bavaria Complete table of the Bavarian Waterbody
- Katharina Baunach born 18 January 1989 is a German football player who plays as a defender or midfielder for West Ham United in the English FA Women s
- a river of Bavaria, Germany. It is a right tributary of the Baunach in the town Baunach List of rivers of Bavaria Complete table of the Bavarian Waterbody
- Eichelbach is a small river of Bavaria, Germany. It is a right tributary of the Baunach in the village Heubach of Ebern. List of rivers of Bavaria Google 11 August
- He spent the 2018 19 season with Baunach in German s 2nd Division. In February 2019, McDowell - White left Baunach and returned home to Australia, where
- part of the Itz - Baunach Hills that are geologically part of the actual HaSberge to the west, but are separated from them by the Baunach valley. The extinct
- Rhine Greiffenclau Odenwald, Baunach Middle Rhine, Upper Rhine, Kocher Grosclag Odenwald GroS Gebirg, Baunach Grupe Gudenus Upper Rhine Gultingen
- village in the district of Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany Lauter Baunach tributary to the Baunach in Bavaria, Germany Lauter Blau tributary to the Blau in
- Eichelbach may refer to: Eichelbach Baunach a river of Bavaria, Germany, tributary of the Baunach Eichelbach Nidda a river of Hesse, Germany, tributary