ⓘ Cintra House, Maitland

                                     

ⓘ Cintra House, Maitland

Cintra House is a heritage-listed residence and one-time private hospital at 34 Regent Street, Maitland, City of Maitland, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Wiltshire Pender with a garden by Sydney landscape architect R. Culbert. It was built from 1879 by Robert James with an 1887 extension by H. Noad. It is also known as Cintra. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 31 August 2012.

                                     
  • Collection Main Northern railway: Maitland railway station 34 Regent Street: Cintra House 5 Victoria Street: Maitland Lodge of Unity Masonic Hall and Lodge
  • following SHR - listed items: Cintra House Maitland 1878, SHR No.1892 former Maitland Synagogue 1879, SHR No.376 Anambah House Anambah 1889, SHR No
  • heritage - listed former inn and now residence at 49 Newcastle Street, East Maitland City of Maitland New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1837. It operated
  • Close at 365 Morpeth Road, Morpeth, City of Maitland New South Wales, Australia. It includes Morpeth House variously a private residence, bishop s residence
  • she outlived her younger brothers and was able to keep both Cintra Darling Point, and a house at Church Point on Pittwater. She was appointed OBE just before
  • British forces in Portugal fighting the French, but signed the Convention of Cintra in August 1808 that allowed the defeated French safe passage out of the
  • other houses on Darling Point for his children. Braeside in 1876 for his daughter Jessie and Cintra in 1882 for his son James. He also built a house at Burradoo
  • 22 8 1908. Methodist parsonage, Hill Street, Uralla. AE NGA 11 9 1908. House Cintra for Mr Whitby Simpson, Faulkner Street, Armidale. AC 16 9 1908. Offices
  • Islands, and it was retained until 1525 with the consent of the treaty of Cintra 1509 The Catholic Monarchs had developed a strategy of marriages for