BattleFrog College Championship was a sports competition television series directed by Ron Luscinski and written by Luscinski, Tom Davis, and Danny Llewelyn. Hosted by Ron Pitts, sportscaster and former NFL cornerback, and Evan Dollard, from American Ninja Warrior and American Gladiators, BattleFrog College Championship showcases 16 co-ed rival college teams competing for a national championship and academic scholarships on the ultimate sprint track obstacle course built by Navy Seals; this single-elimination competition was a 350-meter, four-person relay with over 20 obstacles testing the ...
Kinniku Banzuke a.k.a. Unbeatable Banzuke was a weekly Japanese television program and the premier sports entertainment variety show of the Tokyo Broadcasting System. Its successors were Taiiku Oukoku and Ougon Kinniku. They were succeeded by Muscle Musical. Several seasonal specials were also made, such as Pro Sportsman No.1 and Sasuke. Originally a late-night Friday broadcast, the television special was popular and started airing in prime time on October 14, 1995. It was broadcast every season and gained popularity as Sportsman No.1 Ketteisen スポーツマンNo.1決定戦, Sportsman No.1 Playof ...
Knights and Warriors is an American competition television program created in 1992 by its executive producer, Jerry Gilden, and produced by what at the time was known as the Welk Entertainment Group. Originating at CBS/MTM Studio Center in Studio City, California, the series was similar to American Gladiators but with a medieval theme. The series matched a cast of amateur athletes against each other, as well as against the group of "Warriors". The show was hosted by Joe Fowler and Lisa Canning.
Million Dollar Mile is an obstacle course competition television series that premiered on March 27, 2019, on CBS. Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow serves as the main host, with Matt "Money" Smith and Maria Taylor as co-hosts, and NBA superstar LeBron James as an executive producer. The object of the game is to run through a 1-mile obstacle course through Los Angeless Westlake District and Downtown near the Los Angeles Center Studios, while avoiding various obstacles along the course, including a group of elite athletes whose goal was to stop them from winning the prize money à la American ...
Splatalot! is a Canadian-British-Australian co-produced medieval-themed physical game show for kids, which premiered in Canada on YTV on March 14, 2011, hosted by Jason Agnew and Matt Chin. The UK and Australian broadcasts of the show used the same filmed footage as the original Canadian show, but with their own local presenters providing commentary. It premiered in the United Kingdom on CBBC on June 13, 2011 with Dick and Dom as hosts and in Australia on ABC3 on November 5, 2011 with Kayne Tremills and Scott Tweedie as hosts. The series was a copy of Wipeout, designed for childrens audien ...
Takeshis Castle is a Japanese game show that aired between 1986 and 1990, on the Tokyo Broadcasting System. It features the Japanese comedian Takeshi Kitano as a Count who owns a castle and sets up difficult challenges for players to get to him. The show has become a cult television hit around the world. A special live "revival" was broadcast on April 2, 2005, for TBSs 50th anniversary celebrations.
TKO: Total Knock Out is an American obstacle course competition series airing on CBS. The series premiered July 11, 2018, and is hosted by comedian Kevin Hart. The show ran for 10 episodes. The series ended on September 21, 2018.
Ultimate Beastmaster is an American sports entertainment reality show competition that premiered on Netflix on February 24, 2017. The show differentiates itself from other obstacle course competition shows by showcasing not only international talent, but by producing six localized versions, featuring select television hosts, actors, comedians and athletes as commentators from the six countries competing in the show. Reactions from all countries hosts appear in each localized versions, especially during course clearing victories. Each season consists of 10 episodes, released simultaneously ...
Viking: The Ultimate Obstacle Course, sometimes abbreviated to Viking: TUOC, is a Japanese obstacle course endurance game show using an obstacle course produced by Fuji TV and Monster9. The English version of Viking is produced by ESPN2 with two American commentators calling the action. In Europe it airs on Eurosport 2 with the American commentators in the first season and British commentator Colin Bryce in the second. In the Philippines, Viking was aired in TV5 and hosted by Brod Pete, Richard del Rosario, and Gabe Mercardo. In Taiwan on JET TV in its original form with Chinese subtitles ...
ⓘ Obstacle racing television game shows
- Obstacle Course Racing OCR is a sport in which a competitor, traveling on foot, must overcome various physical challenges in the form of obstacles Races
- Friends for Change Games use obstacle courses often to determine the winner of their weekly competitions. The game shows Wipeout on ABC and Total Wipeout
- sometimes abbreviated to Viking: TUOC, is a Japanese obstacle course endurance game show using an obstacle course produced by Fuji TV and Monster9. The English
- racing video game genre is the genre of video games, either in the first - person or third - person perspective, in which the player partakes in a racing
- of Obstacle Racing June 10, 2015, Retrieved September 2015, Margaret Schlachter TV Palace, June 7, 2015, Retrieved September 2015 Obstacle Racing Media
- American obstacle course competition series airing on CBS. The series premiered July 11, 2018, and is hosted by comedian Kevin Hart. The show ran for 10
- Sailor as sideline reporter. The series follows teams of contestants obstacle racing through courses based on spartan races. The first season premiered
- Million Dollar Mile is an obstacle course competition television series that premiered on March 27, 2019, on CBS. Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow serves
- Fun House is an American children s television game show that aired from September 5, 1988, to April 13, 1991. The first two seasons aired in daily syndication
- will have to face their physical and mental limits while racing through a one - mile obstacle course over fire, water, and mud for the opportunity to win
- reality show competition that premiered on Netflix on February 24, 2017. The show differentiates itself from other obstacle course competition shows by showcasing