ⓘ RCAF Station Weyburn

                                     

ⓘ RCAF Station Weyburn

The aerodrome was constructed in 1941 by the Royal Canadian Air Force as part of the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan. The Station was home to No. 41 Service Flying Training School and during its operation graduated 1.055 pilots and recorded more than 180.000 hours of flight time before being abandoned on 30 June 1944.

                                     
  • being abandoned on 30 June 1944. For more information please see RCAF Station Weyburn Other uses included a children s physiological hospital in the 1950s
  • Ansons from RCAF Station Moncton, New Brunswick. The school was opened 23 December 1940. The school was relocated to RCAF Station Weyburn Saskatchewan on
  • Service Flying Training School RCAF which operated from 23 December 1940 until the school was relocated to RCAF Station Weyburn 24 January 1944. In approximately
  • constructed a Relief Landing Field for RCAF Station Weyburn approximately 2 miles south of the village. Please see RCAF Aerodrome - Halbrite for more information
  • This is a list of stations operated by the Royal Canadian Air Force RCAF or stations where RCAF units existed, from 1924 until unification into the
  • 44528 RCAF Granum Halbrite, Saskatchewan - R1 for No. 41 SFTS Weyburn 49 27 00 N 103 32 20 W 49.45000 N 103.53889 W 49.45000 - 103.53889 RCAF Halbrite