ⓘ Fair Haven Beach State Park
Fair Haven Beach State Park is a 1.141-acre state park on the southeastern shore of Lake Ontario in upstate New York. It is located on the east side of Little Sodus Bay in the town of Sterling in Cayuga County, northeast of the village of Fair Haven. The southern part of the park is sometimes called Fair Haven State Park.
The Park covers the cliffs of the coastline, sandy beaches and adjoining hilly forest. Inland, the Park has a pond and sterling Creek.
- destination thanks to the new State Park In the late 1920s land acquisitions had begun for creation of Fair Haven Beach State Park with construction starting
- Fair Haven is a neighborhood in the eastern part of the city of New Haven Connecticut, between the Mill and Quinnipiac rivers. The northeast section
- Maryland Fairhaven, Frederick County, Maryland Fairhaven, Minnesota Fair Haven Beach State Park in New York Fairhaven, Ohio Fairhaven, Oregon Fairhaven, Washington
- Jones Beach State Park colloquially Jones Beach is a state park of the U.S. state of New York. It is in southern Nassau County, in the hamlet of Wantagh
- Orient Beach State Park is a 363 - acre 1.47 km2 state park located in the Town of Southold in Suffolk County, New York in the United States. The park is
- Southwick Beach State Park is a New York State park that lies along an unusual stretch of sandy beach on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario. The park is 464
- the town beach numerous condominiums, and summer cottages. The area near Tweed New Haven Airport has an industrial park that includes Town Fair Tire Centers
- Beach State Park is a New York State park on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario. Its highlight is a 1, 500 - foot 460 m natural sandy beach The park is
- of state parks in the U.S. state of New York. Also listed are state golf courses, seasonal hunting areas, and former state parks In New York, state parks