ⓘ National Solidarity Party (Peru)
National Solidarity Party is a Peruvian political party. It was formed for the 2000 presidential election to support the candidacy of Luis Castañeda Lossio, then director of the Institute for Social security and former member of the Popular Action party. During the 2006 legislative elections the party was part of the Unidad Nacional coalition. In the 2011 election, it has been part of the National Solidarity Alliance, led by Luis Castañeda.
- National Solidarity Party may refer to one of the following parties National Solidarity Party Guatemala National Solidarity Party Peru National Solidarity
- a Peruvian political alliance National Solidarity Party Guatemala a political party in Guatemala National Solidarity Party Peru a Peruvian political
- 17 July 1955 in Huancavelica is a Peruvian economist and politician originally from the National Solidarity party and a Congressman representing Lima
- Union for Peru Spanish: Union por el Peru is a Peruvian political party founded by Javier Perez de Cuellar, an ex - UN Secretary General, in 1994. Originally
- The National Solidarity Alliance Spanish: Alianza Solidaridad Nacional is an electoral alliance in Peru formed for the general election, 2011, dominated
- constituent political parties Its members were initially the Christian People s Party PPC Partido Popular Cristiano National Solidarity Solidaridad Nacional
- Urtecho Medina born 6 November 1969 in Trujillo, Peru is a Peruvian politician National Solidarity and was a Congressman representing La Libertad.
- elections as a member of the Congress of the Republic for the National Solidarity Party after congressman Michael Urtecho was removed from office. She
- political parties in Peru Peru has a multi - party system with several political parties competing in legislative elections according to a party - list proportional
- of the fishermen. In 2000, he ran as a candidate of his own party National Solidarity Party in the presidential elections, but failed to make it to the