ⓘ Williamsburg Area Transit Authority
Williamsburg Area Transit Authority is a multi-jurisdiction transportation agency providing transit bus and ADA Paratransit services in the City of Williamsburg, James City County, York County in the Historic Triangle area and Surry County, VA of the Virginia Peninsula subregion of Hampton Roads in southeastern Virginia.
Vata operates 13 bus routes within the city and 2 counties, using a "hub and spokes" system was developed using the intermodal transportation center, Williamsburg and James city County Walmart as the hub. In addition, communication with the city of Newport news and HAMPTON roads transit HRT public transportation bus system operates along route 1 portion of the U.S. route 60 East by traveling into the Western edge of the city of Newport news and a meeting room 2 HRTs routes in Lee Hall, VA.
Wool also operates rubber-tired replica trolley service 14 route between the College of William and Mary, high Street in Williamsburg, Virginia and New town, James city County.
- Williamsburg Transportation Center is an intermodal transit station in Williamsburg Virginia. Operated by Williamsburg Area Transit Authority it is the
- the original on February 12, 2011. Retrieved July 12, 2012. Williamsburg Area Transit Authority WATA Newport News Williamsburg International Airport
- by a bus network operated by the Hampton Roads Transit HRT and Williamsburg Area Transit Authority WATA both of which are operations of government
- system, Williamsburg Area Transit Authority WATA has its central hub at the transportation center. A network of disabled - accessible transit bus routes
- completely shut down. As a result, New York City Transit Authority head Andy Byford stated that the Williamsburg Bridge s HOV lanes were no longer needed. The
- central intermodal transportation center and Williamsburg Area Transit Authority WATA a public transit bus system which operates a network of local
- The Williamsburg Bridge Plaza, sometimes called Washington Plaza or the Williamsburg Bridge Transit Center, is a major bus terminal and former trolley
- The Pioneer Valley Transit Authority PVTA oversees and coordinates public transportation in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. Currently the
- Carolina, United States WATA or Wata may refer to: Williamsburg Area Transit Authority transport authority in United States Mami Wata, African water deity