ⓘ List of Farm to Market Roads in Texas (900–999)

                                     

ⓘ List of Farm to Market Roads in Texas (900–999)

Farm to Market 900 or FM 900 is a farm-to-market road located in Hopkins and Franklin counties.

FM 900 begins at an intersection with FM 115 near Lake Cypress Springs. The highway travels in a generally westward direction to the town of Purley, where it has a short overlap with SH 37. After the overlap, FM 900 continues to run west before turning north near Hopkins County Road 3372. The highway crosses over I-30 before entering the town of Saltillo where it has an overlap with US 67. FM 900 continues to run north before turning northwest then to the west to its northern terminus at FM 69.

FM 900 was designated on November 23, 1948, running westward from SH 37 to Purley at a distance of approximately 0.6 mi 0.97 km. On July 21, 1949, the highway was extended westward to the Franklin-Hopkins county line. On September 28, 1949, FM 900 was extended westward and northward to US 67 in Saltillo and absorbed FM 908. On November 24, 1950, FM 900 was extended northward from US 67 to FM 270. On August 15, 1968, the highway was extended southeastward to its current southern terminus at FM 115.

Junction list
                                     

1. FM 907

FM 907 1948

The original FM 907 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 82 north of Brookston north and west to Maxey. FM 907 was cancelled on February 1, 1949 and became a portion of FM 38.

                                     

2. FM 908

FM 908 1948

The original FM 908 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 67 at Saltillo south to Greenwood. FM 908 was cancelled on September 28, 1949 and became a portion of FM 900.

                                     

3. FM 912

FM 912 1948

The original FM 912 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 67 at Dublin north to Lingleville. FM 912 was cancelled on February 6, 1953 and transferred to FM 219.

                                     

4. RM 915

FM 915 1948

FM 915 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 377 in Tolar south 6.3 miles. The route was cancelled on May 23, 1951 and became a portion of FM 201.

                                     

5. FM 918

FM 918 1948-1951

The first use of the FM 918 designation was on November 23, 1948 in Johnson County, from SH 174 in Joshua to Egan. On July 14, 1949 the road was extended west 5 miles to a road intersection. On May 23, 1951 the road was extended west 4.7 miles to SH 171 and east 2.8 miles to US 81 now IH 35W. FM 918 was cancelled on October 2, 1951 and became a portion of FM 917.

FM 918 1953-1962

The second use of the FM 918 designation was on October 28, 1953 in Navarro County, from FM 55 in Dresden to SH 22 near Corsicana. On September 21, 1955, FM 918 extended west to FM 639 at Bush Prairie. FM 918 was cancelled on October 29, 1962 and became a portion of FM 744.

                                     

6. FM 920

Farm to Market Road 920 or FM 920 is a farm to market road in Parker and Wise counties. It runs from Weatherford to Bridgeport. The route was designated on November 23, 1948, from FM 51 in Weatherford northward 23.1 miles to Boonsville. On July 14, 1949, FM 920 extended north to SH 24 now US 380. Its routing has not changed since.

Junction list



                                     

7. FM 921

FM 921 1948

The original FM 921 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 82 west of Menkins south to Black Flat. FM 921 was cancelled on February 2, 1959 and transferred to FM 368.

                                     

8. FM 922

Farm to Market Road 922 or FM 922 is a two-lane, state-maintained highway that connects the farming areas of Montague, Cooke, and Grayson counties. It runs from FM 455 in Forestburg to U.S. Highway 377 US 377 near Tioga. FM 922 also crosses Lake Ray Roberts in Cooke County and intersects with other various county secondary roads.

FM 922 was designated on November 23, 1948 from FM 51 near Era to US 77 in Valley View. On July 14, 1949, FM 922 extended east 3.4 miles 5.5 km to what is now FM 2071. On November 20, 1951, FM 922 extended west 4.6 miles 7.4 km to a road intersection. On October 31, 1957, FM 922 extended west to FM 455. On June 1, 1965, FM 922 extended southeast 2.7 miles 4.3 km. On May 5, 1966, FM 922 extended east 2 miles 3.2 km to FM 372. On August 31, 1981, FM 922 extended east to US 377.

                                     

9. FM 923

Farm to Market Road 923 FM 923 is a farm-to-market road in Texas that serves Throckmorton County. The road begins at U.S. Highway 183 US 183 northwest of Woodson, and continues north, then west, then eventually back north, ending a few miles west of Throckmorton at US 380.

FM 923 was designated on November 23, 1948 from State Highway 24 SH 24; now US 380 4 miles west of Throckmorton south and east to US 183. On February 25, 1949, the road was rerouted so that it ended at SH 24 2 miles west of Throckmorton. On September 29, 1954, FM 923 extended east and south 3.5 miles 5.6 km to a road intersection. On October 31, 1957, FM 923 extended south and east to US 183, completing its current route.

                                     

10. FM 926

Farm to Market Road 926 FM 926 is a farm-to-market road in Texas that serves Young County. The road begins at U.S. Highway 380 US 380 in Newcastle and continues northwest eventually ending at State Highway 79 SH 79 south of Padgett.

FM 926 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 251 in Newcastle northwest 9.1 miles 14.6 km to a road intersection. On December 16, 1948, FM 926 extended northwest to SH 79. On February 23, 1993, the section of SH 251 from FM 926 to US 380 was transferred to FM 926.

                                     

11. FM 928

FM 928 1948

The original FM 928 was designated on November 23, 1948 from 1.5 miles north of Norse south via Norse to FM 215 now FM 219 7 miles north of Clifton, then south and west to the Coryell County line. FM 928 was cancelled on July 14, 1949 and became a portion of FM 182.

                                     

12. FM 940

FM 940 1948

The first use of the FM 940 designation was in Nacogdoches County, from FM 225, 5 miles south of Cushing, to Lilbert. FM 940 was cancelled on December 17, 1952 and transferred to FM 343.

FM 940 1952

The second use of the FM 940 designation was in Nolan County, from US 80 now IH 20 east to FM 608 near the southern city limit of Roscoe. FM 940 was cancelled on April 1, 1958 when US 80 was rerouted over it.



                                     

13. FM 948

Farm to Market Road 948 is a designation that has been used twice. No highway currently uses the FM 948 designation.

FM 1948

The first use of the FM 948 designation was in Trinity County, from SH 94, northwest 2.7 miles to a road intersection on Mossy Creek Road. On November 20, 1951 the road was extended northwest 2.1 miles to another road intersection. FM 948 was cancelled on January 23, 1953 and became a portion of FM 358.

FM 948 1954

The second use of the FM 948 designation was in Dickens and Kent counties from SH 70, 5 miles southeast of Spur, south to US 380 at or near Claremont. On February 23, 1956, FM 948 was signed, but not designated, as SH 208. FM 948 was cancelled on August 29, 1990 as the extension of the SH 208 designation became official.

                                     

14. FM 949

Farm to Market Road 949 is located in Colorado and Austin counties. It runs from FM 102 to SH 36 near Peters.

FM 949 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 90, 7.5 miles east of Columbus, to Bernardo. On July 18, 1955 a section from FM 102 north to US 90 was added. On November 3, 1972 the road was extended 5.5 miles to the end of FM 1088, replacing it to SH 36.

                                     

15. FM 959

FM 959 1948

The original FM 959 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 295 south of Hallettsville to Ezzell. FM 959 was cancelled on July 14, 1949 and became a portion of FM 531.

                                     

16. RM 962

Ranch to Market Road 962 or RM 962 is a ranch-to-market road located in Llano and Blanco counties.

RM 962 begins at an intersection with SH 71 near Horseshoe Bay and runs in a generally southward direction until an intersection with RM 3347, where it turns southeast. The highway enters the town of Round Mountain, where it shares a short overlap with US 281. After Round Mountain, RM 962 continues to run southeast and turns towards the south before turning towards the east in Cypress Mill. Just east of Rockling Lane, state maintenance ends with the road continuing as Hamilton Pool Road towards western Austin.

RM 962 was designated on November 23, 1948 as FM 962, running from US 281 in Round Mountain to Cypress Mill. On August 24, 1955, the FM 962 designation was changed to RM 962 and the highway was extended to RM 93 now SH 71. On August 31, 1965, RM 962 was extended to the Blanco-Travis county line with a spur connection to Cypress Mill being created.

Junction list


                                     

17. RM 963

Ranch to Market Road 963 or RM 963 is a ranch-to-market road located entirely in Burnet County.

RM 963 begins at an intersection with US 281 in Burnet. The highway travels east along Graves Street before turning towards the north at Shady Grove Road. After leaving the city limits of Burnet, RM 963 travels through rural areas of the county in a generally northeast direction. Near RM 2340, the highway turns into a more eastward direction and crosses over the North Fork San Gabriel River. RM 963 turns back towards the north near County Road 210 and runs parallel to Rocky Creek from US 183 to the highways terminus at FM 2657 near Oakalla.

RM 963 was designated on November 23, 1948 as FM 963, running from US 281 northeast 12.9 miles 20.8 km. On November 20, 1951, the highway was extended to a point 6.1 miles 9.8 km to the northeast. On March 31, 1955, FM 963 extended northeast 3.8 miles 6.1 km miles to Watson, and replaced FM 1321 east of there, and extended further northeast to Oakalla. On October 1, 1956, the FM 963 designation was changed to RM 963. The highway was extended to Briggs on May 6, 1964. On June 6, 1967, the section of highway from Oakalla to Briggs was transferred to FM 2657.

Junction list

The entire route is in Burnet County.



                                     

18. FM 964

FM 964 1948

The original FM 964 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 80 at Fentress northeast 3.4 miles. On July 14, 1949 the road was extended north 2.4 miles. On June 21, 1951 the road was extended to PR 10. On July 20, 1953 the road was extended northeast to US 183 in Lockhart, replacing a 2 mile section of PR 10. On September 29, 1954 the road was extended southwest to FM 621 near Staples, replacing FM 1981. FM 964 was cancelled on April 18, 1958 and transferred to FM 20, although the route remained signed as FM 964 until the 1959 travel map was released.

                                     

19. RM 965

Ranch to Market Road 965 or RM 965 is a ranch-to-market road located in Gillespie and Llano counties.

RM 965 begins at an intersection with US 87/US 290 in Fredericksburg. The highway runs northeast along Milam Street and turns north before leaving the city limits. RM 965 runs through rural areas of Gillespie County, running pass many farms and ranches and zigzags through hilly terrain before entering the town of Crabapple. North of Crabapple, the highway passes by the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area. Near Enchanted Rock, RM 965 turns northeast and enters Llano County before ending at an intersection with SH 16.

RM 965 was designated on November 23, 1948 as FM 965, running north from US 87/US 290 to a point near Crab Apple Creek. On October 1, 1956, the FM 965 designation was changed to RM 965. On October 31, 1957, RM 965 was extended northward to Enchanted Rock. On May 2, 1962, the highway was extended northeast to its current terminus at SH 16.

Junction list


                                     

20. FM 966

FM 966 1948

The original FM 966 was designated on November 23, 1948 from FM 12 near Dripping Springs to Driftwood. On November 20, 1951 the road was extended southeast to FM 1078 at Hays City. FM 966 was cancelled on May 25, 1955 and became a portion of FM 150 now RM 150.

                                     

21. RM 967

Ranch to Market Road 967 or RM 967 is a ranch-to-market road located in Hays County.

RM 967 begins at an intersection with RM 1826 near the town of Driftwood. The highway travels eastward and passes by a rural subdivision before traveling through less developed areas of the county. RM 967 has an intersection with FM 1626 just south of Hays, before entering the city limits of Buda. The highway turns towards the south and turns southeast before intersecting Main Street former Loop 4. RM 967 runs south on Main Street before ending at the southbound frontage road of I-35.

RM 967 was designated on November 23, 1948 as FM 967 and ran from Loop 4 to a point 3.2 miles 5.1 km northwest of Loop 4. On July 14, 1949, the highway was extended 1.6 miles 2.6 km to Carpenter. FM 967 was extended again in 1953, adding another 6.0 miles 9.7 km. On August 24, 1954, FM 967 was extended to a road intersection current RM 1826. On October 1, 1956, the FM 967 designation was changed to RM 967. On May 27, 2004, RM 967 was extended to I-35, absorbing the southern half of Loop 4.

Junction list

The entire route is in Hays County.

                                     

22. FM 968

FM 968 1948

The original FM 968 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 29 west of Llano to Valley Springs. This was part of the cancelled SH 81 before 1939. FM 968 was cancelled on July 14, 1949 and became a portion of FM 386 now RM 386. This became part of FM 734 in 1952, and SH 71 on September 1, 1965 signs did not change from FM 734 until January 1, 1966.

                                     

23. FM 971

Farm to Market Road 971 is located in Williamson County. It runs from Business IH 35 north of Georgetown east via Weir to SH 95 at Granger.

FM 971 was designated on July 28, 1959 from SH 95 in Granger to Friendship as a replacement of a section of FM 972 this section was originally FM 971. On June 2, 1967 the road was extended west to Business IH 35-M former Loop 418 north of Georgetown, replacing the 5-mile FM 2983 on the eastern section and the 5.8-mile FM 2606 on the western section, and 6.3 miles connecting the sections.

FM 971 1948

The original FM 971 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 95 in Granger to Friendship. FM 971 was cancelled on October 31, 1958 and transferred to FM 972.

                                     

24. FM 972

Farm to Market Road 972 is located in Williamson County. It runs from US 81 north of Georgetown east via Walburg to SH 95 north of Granger.

FM 972 was designated on November 23, 1948 from US 81 north of Georgetown via Walburg to a road intersection east of Walburg. On October 31, 1958 the road was extended east via Granger to Friendship, replacing FM 971. On July 28, 1959 the section from 5 miles east of US 81 east to SH 95 in Granger was cancelled and the section from SH 95 in Granger east 7 miles to Friendship was redesignated back to FM 971. On November 24, 1959 the road was extended 9.2 miles east on a new route to SH 95.

                                     

25. FM 986

Farm to Market Road 986 or FM 986 is a farm-to-market road located in Kaufman County.

FM 986 begins at an intersection with US 80 in Terrell and runs north along Rockwall Avenue then turns northeast on State Street before turning back north on Poetry Road. The highway leaves Terrell and runs in a generally north direction before turning northeast near County Road 246. FM 986 then intersects FM 1565 in Poetry, then continues to run northeast before ending at an intersection with County Road 2326.

FM 986 was designated on November 23, 1948, running north from SH 205 to a point approximately 7.5 miles 12.1 km to the northeast. On July 25, 1960, the highway was extended southward to US 80 when SH 205 was re-routed.

Junction list

The entire route is in Kaufman County.

                                     

26. FM 987

Farm to Market Road 987 or FM 987 is a farm-to-market road located in Kaufman County.

FM 987 begins at an intersection with SH 243 in Kaufman, running north on Jefferson Street before turning left onto Pyle Street and leaving the town. The highway travels in a generally northward direction through Post Oak Bend City before turning northwest. FM 987 intersects FM 2578 and continues to run northwest before ending at an intersection with FM 148 near Talty.

FM 987 was designated on November 23, 1948, running from US 175 current SH 243 in Kaufman to FM 148 near Talty along its current route.

Junction list

The entire route is in Kaufman County.



                                     

27. FM 988

FM 988 1948

The original FM 988 was designated on November 23, 1948 from SH 274, south of Kemp, west 4.9 miles. On July 15, 1949 a 3.7 mile section from Peeltown to the then-terminus of FM 988 was added. FM 988 was cancelled on November 1, 1961 and transferred to FM 148.

                                     

28. FM 989

Farm to Market Road 989 FM 989, locally known as Kings Highway is a farm-to-market road that exists completely within Bowie County, Texas. It is mostly located to the west of Texarkana. It travels approximately 11.84 miles 19.05 km south to north.

FM 989 was originally designated on November 23, 1948, with a northern terminus at U.S. Highway 82 US 82 in Nash and a southern terminus at US 59, approximately 0.5 miles 0.80 km southwest of the Loop, a total length of 4.2 miles 6.8 km. However, on October 28, 1953, it was extended to include a 5.4-mile 8.7 km loop and connect with FM 559 northwest of Texarkana. On September 20, 1961, FM 989 was extended again, picking up an additional 3.1 miles 5.0 km on the south end, to connect to FM 2516. On June 27, 1995, the entire route of FM 989 was transferred to Urban Road 989, but this was an internal designation used by TxDOT and the road was always signed as FM 989. On November 15, 2018 the route was changed back to FM 989.

Major intersections

The entire route is in Bowie County.

                                     

29. FM 991

FM 991 was designated on November 21, 1956, from US 67 westward and southward to US 67 in Redwater. On June 28, 1963, FM 991 extended south 1.8 miles from US 67, completing its current route.

FM 991 1948

This FM 991 was designated on November 23, 1948, from US 82 northwest to Daniels Chapel School. On November 21, 1956, this FM 991 was cancelled and combined with FM 992, and the current FM 991 was created in the same county.

                                     

30. FM 996

Farm to Market Road 996 or FM 996 is a farm-to-market road located in Grayson County.

FM 996 begins at an intersection with FM 120 in Pottsboro. The highway runs south through the town as Grayson Street before turning east at Hagerman Road and leaves the town just east of Cardinal Lane. FM 996 continues to run east before ending at an intersection with FM 1417.

The current FM 996 was designated on October 31, 1958, running from FM 120 to FM 1417 with the mileage being transferred from FM 131. On May 6, 1964, the highway was extended further west a distance of 6.4 miles 10.3 km. This section was cancelled when FM 120 was relocated with the completion of the northern extension of SH 289 on December 17, 2009.

Junction list

The entire route is in Grayson County.

FM 996 1948

FM 996 was first designated on November 23, 1948, running from SH 43 to FM 125. The highway was cancelled on May 6, 1952 with the mileage being transferred to FM 248.

                                     

31. FM 998

FM 998 1948

The original FM 998 was designated on November 23, 1948 from FM 123, 5 miles south of DeBerry east to the Texas/Louisiana state line. FM 998 was cancelled on January 7, 1952 and transferred to FM 123.

                                     

32. FM 999

Farm to Market Road 999 is located in Panola County. It runs from FM 1971 to US 59.

FM 999 was designated on November 23, 1948, from SH 181 at Gary southwest 5.2 miles 8.4 km. On June 29, 1950, the road was extended to US 59, replacing SH 181. On November 1, 1967, a break in the route was added at FM 1970. On November 4, 1971, the road was extended 2.5 miles 4.0 km west to a road intersection. The final change was on November 3, 1972, when the road was extended to FM 1971.

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →