Pfullingen is a town in the district of Reutlingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany. It is situated 3 km southeast of Reutlingen at the foot of the Swabian Alb. With its almost 20.000 inhabitants it is famous for its Handball team, which in 2006 had to file for bankruptcy, the Schonbergturm and the People mover.
Pfullingen is located in the Northern foothills of the ALB in the valley of the river Echaz. Pfullingen is surrounded by conical hills Achalm and Georgenberg as well as some mountains of the Albtrauf.
Pfullingen was first mentioned in a Charter of Emperor Otto I in 937. It was the main settlement in Pfullichgau.
At the end of the 14th century Pfullingen lost its city privileges after having been conquered and destroyed by the troops of the free Imperial city Reutlingen. About 1500 Pfullingen became part of württemberg, its town privileges being restored only in 1699.
Pfullingen is home to many schools, in 2013, Wilhelm Hauff-real had an exchange with East Bergholt high school. Friedrich-Schiller-gymnasium, which is named after the famous German poet, had an exchange with school, Park ridge, new Jersey.
- Conrad or Cuno of Pfullingen died 1066 was the archbishop of Trier sometimes called Cuno I briefly in 1066. Prior to his elevation to the archbishopric
- Keppler - Stein born 26 August 1963 is a German freestyle skier. She was born in Pfullingen She competed at the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville, where she placed
- Achalm Castle is a ruined castle located above the towns of Reutlingen and Pfullingen in Baden - Wurttemberg, Germany. Situated on the top of a hill at the edge
- ThyssenKrupp Aufzugswerke GmbH is in charge of its maintenance. Peoplemover in Pfullingen Peoplemover in Altbach Peoplemover at the Bbf - Rummelsburg A cabin with
- Swabian Jura, near Lichtenstein, south of Reutlingen. After flowing through Pfullingen Reutlingen and Wannweil, it discharges into the Neckar near Kirchentellinsfurt
- career with TSV Holzelfingen, before moving to the youth team of VfL Pfullingen in 2011, and later Stuttgarter Kickers in 2014. In 2016, he joined the
- In the neighboring community of Pfullingen there is a similar custom with a cake called star The stars of Pfullingen have seven points, the Mutschel
- 1971 p.xxv, quote: Language Die Sprache, in Unterwegs zur Sprache Pfullingen Neske, 1959 In this volume s references Heidegger writes: The lecture
- congregation were rebaptised. New Gemeinde appeared in Nufringen, Reutlingen, Pfullingen Ludwigsburg und Kirchheim am Neckar. At the same time Ludwig von Gerdtell
- Prettl Produktions Holding GmbH is a German group of companies from Pfullingen which is active in the five following segments the automotive industry
- district of Reutlingen or to Zollernalbkreis¹ and district Tubingen.² Pfullingen Lichtenstein, Engstingen, Trochtelfingen, Burladingen¹, Mossingen² and
- 1924. Grundbegriffe der Parapsychologie. Eine Philosophische Studie, Pfullingen 1931. Possession: Demoniacal and Other among Primitive Races, in Antiquity
- from 1972 - 97. Clive Breez: Birgit Keil: Portrat einer Ballerina. Neske, Pfullingen 1991, ISBN 3 - 7885 - 0334 - 3. Kammertanzerin Prof. Birgit Keil in German