★ Audi Q8
Audi Q8 is a mid-size luxury crossover coupe from Audi, which was launched in 2018. It is the flagship of the line SUV Audi, and is made at Volkswagen Bratislava plant.
1. Background. (Фон)
BMW has unveiled its crossover coupe in 2008, the BMW X6 and Mercedes-Benz have followed suit in 2015 with the gle-Class coupe. Audi never made a direct competitor, but is planned once the new body became a sales success for other brands.
SUVs, especially in the luxury segment, are becoming more popular, and Q8 is expected to sell in greater numbers than the A8.
2. Opening. (Открытие)
The Audi V8 was presented to the public in concept form at January 9, 2017, at the North American international auto show NAIAS in Detroit, Michigan.
In may 2018, Audi started the cinematic style of the series that teases Audi B8 in five short episodes. The car made its first full appearance in the fifth episode, presented on a special microsite and shown to the public at the summit of the Audi brand in China in Shenzhen.
On B8 was launched in Malaysia in March 2019, where it is powered by a 3.0-liter TFSI engine with Quattro.
3. Design. (Дизайн)
Audi Q8 will be the first SUV model under Audis new head of design, Marc Lichte, and he will introduce a new design language for grades SUVs. Grill more and now has an octagonal shape, with vertical and horizontal slats, and the nature of B8 lines inspired by the Audi Quattro rally 1980-ies. Audi B8 contains the full laser headlights and taillights for the first time in a crossover or SUV. The interior has a handle-less system MMI, three touch screens and advanced virtual cockpit with a fully digital dashboard. In addition, both tactile and audible feedback are provided in response to user actions.
In B8 a little shorter than the Q7 in terms of length and height, but slightly wider. It also has less cargo space than the V7 due to its sloping roof, and in contrast to B7 B8 not available with third-row seats.
4. SQ8 2019–
The performance-oriented Audi SQ8 was launched in June 2019 with changes to chassis and styling, and technology upgrades. It offers a new 4.0-liter Biturbo V8 mild hybrid diesel engine, 429bhp and 900Nm 664 lb-ft of torque. The U.S. model will use a V8 Biturbo with the same working volume, shared with us market SQ7, although fueled by gasoline / petrol and produces 500 horsepower and 770Nm 568 lb-ft of torque, it will go on sale in late spring 2020. Performance is transmitted through 8-speed automatic transmission Tiptronic, in its quattro all-wheel-drive system. Euro model specifications have claimed acceleration 0-100 km / h 4.8 seconds 0-60 mph 4.6 seconds with an electronically limited top speed of 249 km / h 155 mph.
New turbo located in" in the” block engine, which Audi claims provides better engine response. To further reduce the impact on turbo LAG, the engine features sequential turbocharging, with only a small charger at low engine speeds and a large battery charger assuming the above 2.200 rpm. Electric drive of the compressor assists the turbocharger at start-up and acceleration from low speeds to compensate for the lack of turbo boost at low revs, adding additional pressure on consumption smooths out the power delivery.
The compressor is also fed with the same lithium-ion 48V battery, which supports soft hybrid SQ8 system. In the composition of the belt-driven starter generator and regenerative braking system, it can lead SQ8 at speeds of up to 23 km / h 14 km / h and restore up to 8 kW of energy while braking.
In SQ8 comes with adaptive air suspension and drive select dynamic handling system as standard. Advanced suspension package available as an option, adding four-wheel steering, the sport differential and Electromechanical active stabilizer bars.
The differences of the style include 21-inch alloy wheels, a revised, more aggressive body kit, a new rear diffuser with oval tailpipes as standard. Large 22-inch alloy wheels, matrix led headlights, red brake calipers and carbon-ceramic brakes are available as optional equipment.
The interior features leather and Alcantara trim sports seats, stainless steel pedals, digital dash, and Center-mounted screens, management information system, heating and air-conditioning. Voice control, Wi-Fi access point and Amazons Alexa, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and support are standard.
Safety technology includes adaptive cruise control, traffic jam assist, active Lane Assist and the camera 360 degrees. It includes a maneuvering system Assist, which Audi claims to help mitigate low speed Parking collisions by applying a small steering adjustments and braking and warning system of curbs, which helps prevent damage to alloys. Deliveries to the UK began in September 2019.
5. RS B8 2020–. (РС В8 2020–)
RS B8 was opened in 2019 the motor show in Los Angeles in November. The engine is common with the RS 6 and RS 7, S8 4K8, 4.0-liter Biturbo V8 mild hybrid petrol unit with 800 Nm and 590 lb-ft of torque 591bhp. As SQ8, the performance is transmitted through 8-speed automatic transmission Tiptronic, in its quattro all-wheel-drive system. Audi claims 0-100 km / h 0-62 mph in 3.8 seconds. The maximum speed is electronically limited at around 249 km / h 155 km / h, but the optional dynamic package increases it to almost 306 km / h 190 km / h Live suspension at the front and rear along with the standard adaptive air suspension with controlled damping. The interior has a dual touch screen Audi MMI installation-specific RS, and RS-embossed sport seats in black, pearl Nappa leather and Alcantara and leather RS flat bottom steering wheel. Styling differences include a RS-specific grille, large air intakes, custom molding and available sport exhaust system with black tailpipe trim. Standard wheels on the RS Q8 are 22-inch 10-spoke aluminum wrapped in 295 / 40-series tires and 23-inch wheels are optional. Shipping to UK will start in early 2020.
- generates a maximum 242 bhp. Audi A 8 hybrid 2012 2.0 TFSI petrol engine and 53 bhp electric motor, generates a total 262 bhp Audi Q8 Engine 3.0 V6 TFSI 333
- diesel engine. While the Q 7 has been the flagship SUV in Audi s product portfolio, a top - of - the - line coupe model, called the Audi Q8 was released for sale
- denoted Q8 when one uses the notation from generalized quaternion groups Quran 8 the 8 th chapter of the Islamic Holy book 8 Q disambiguation Audi Q8
- The Audi Q 5 is a series of Compact luxury crossover SUVs produced by the German luxury car manufacturer Audi from 2008. The original first - generation Typ
- The Audi A 8 is a four - door, full - size, luxury sedan manufactured and marketed by the German automaker Audi since 1994. Succeeding the Audi V 8 and now
- Audi S8 Audi Q 2 Audi Q 3 Audi Q 5 Audi Q 7 Audi Q8 Audi R 8 Audi TT Audi V 8 Audi e - tron The following are models sorted by year of introduction. Audi 60 1969 1972
- Audi Sport Quattro Audi 100 Coupe S Audi Ur - S4 Ur - S6 Audi S1 Audi S2 Audi RS2 Audi S3 Audi S4 Audi RS4 Audi S6 Audi RS6 Audi S7 Audi RS7 Audi S 8 Audi
- SQ5 Audi A6 Audi A6 Avant Audi A6L Audi A6L PHEV Audi S6 Avant Audi A7 Sportback Audi A7 Sportback PHEV Audi A 8 Audi A 8 L Audi A 8 L PHEV Audi Q8 Audi e - Tron
- The Audi e - tron is a series of electric and hybrid concept cars shown by Audi from 2009 onwards. In 2012 Audi unveiled a plug - in hybrid version, the A3
- The Audi A3 is a small family or subcompact executive car manufactured and marketed since the 1990 s by the Audi subdivision of the Volkswagen Group, now
- The Audi A7 is an executive car produced by Audi since 2010. A five - door liftback, it features a sloping roofline with a steeply raked rear window and
- The Audi Coupe was a liftback coupe version of the Audi 80, first shown in 1980. The bodywork was shared with the Audi Quattro. The second generation Coupe
- The Audi A4 is a line of compact executive cars produced since 1994 by the German car manufacturer Audi a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. The A4
- The Audi A6 is an executive car made by the German automaker Audi Now in its fifth generation, the successor to the Audi 100 is manufactured in Neckarsulm
- The Audi TT is a 2 - door sports car marketed by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Audi since 1998, and now in its third generation. The first two generations
- The Audi Q 3 is a Subcompact luxury crossover SUV made by Audi The Q 3 has a transverse - mounted front engine, and entered production in 2011. Designed by
- The Audi Quattro is a road and rally car, produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi part of the Volkswagen Group. It was first shown at the
- The Audi A5 is a series of compact executive coupe cars produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi since March 2007. The A5 range additionally
- Audi automobiles, such as the Audi RS3, Audi RS4, Audi RS5, Audi RS6, Audi RS7, Audi RS Q 3, Audi TTRS and the Audi R 8 They also design and specify roadwheels
- capability of the Audi Quattro and the Audi Sport Quattro. The Pikes Peak quattro design was subsequently developed into the production Audi Q 7. In the early
- The Audi 80 was a compact executive car produced by the Audi subdivision of the Volkswagen Group across four generations from 1966 to 1996. It shared its
- The Audi R 8 Type 42 is the first generation of the R 8 sports car developed and manufactured by German automobile manufacturer Audi Conceived in 2003
- The Audi Q 2 is a mini SUV developed and manufactured by Audi It was first unveiled to the public on 1 March 2016, at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The vehicle
- The Audi R15 TDI, commonly abbreviated to the R15, is a Le Mans Prototype LMP racing car constructed by the German car manufacturer Audi AG. It is the
- The Audi e - tron is a fully - electric mid - size luxury crossover SUV produced by Audi which was unveiled as a concept car at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show
- of Audi concept cars. Audi 80 Prototype B1 1969 Audi 100 LS Cabriolet 1969 Audi Asso di Picche 1973 ThrowbackThursday: 1974 Audi Coupe
- The Audi RS 4 is the high - performance variant of the Audi A4 range produced by Audi Sport GmbH, for AUDI AG, a division of the Volkswagen Group. It slots
- knew Audi In 2008, it went up to 13 percent. Audi models available in India. Audi A3 since 2014 Audi A4 Audi A6 Audi Q 3 since 2014 Audi Q 5 Audi Q 7 Audi
- user interface media system developed by Audi and was launched at the 2001 Frankfurt Motor Show on the Audi Avantissimo concept car. Production MMI was
- The Audi Driving Experience is a national racing - track based high - performance advanced driving tuition and education programme, initiated by Audi in 1983
Users also searched:
audi q8 2019 price, audi q8 2019, audi q8 dimensions, audi q8 interior, audi q8 lease, audi q8 price, audi q8 review, audi q8 s line, audiq, audi, audi q, price, line, audis, s line, lease, interior, dimensions, review, audi q price, audi q lease, audi q dimensions, audi q s line, audi q review, audis q, audi q interior, audiq8, audi q8, audi q8 2019, 2019 price, audi q8 2019 price, audi q8 lease, audi q8 interior, audi q8 dimensions, audi q8 price, audi q8 review, audi q8 s line, audis q8,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →