ⓘ Alternative Greens
The Alternative Greens was a green political party in Aosta Valley, which used to be the regional section of the Federation of the Greens.
Its main leaders were Elio Riccarand, founder and coordinator until 2008, and Fedi Paolo, coordinator from 2008 to 2010.
Riccarand, who were elected with the "new left" list in the regional elections of 1988, switched their affiliation to "alternative Green" in 1990. In the regional election of 1993 the party received 7.2% of votes and three regional advisors, including Riccarand, who served as regional Minister of the environment for five years.
In the regional elections of 1998 the party merged with the Aosta valley, which received 6.8% of the votes and two elected regional councillors.
Alternative greens were a major force in the rainbow Aosta valley Avda left coalition that included also the Party of Communist Refoundation, party of Italian Communists, left-wing Democrats since 2007, and several smaller local groups. In the regional elections of 2003 the coalition received 7.9% of the votes and three regional advisors. In the regional elections of 2008, he received 5.6% of the vote and no regional councillors.
In 2010, alternative greens, which was part of the autonomy, freedom, and democracy in General elections since 2006, the distance from the left and merged into a new party named autonomy liberty participation ecology of the Alps, along with two other progressive parties, Valdostan renewal and Vallee dAoste Vives.
- Austrian Green Party German: Die Grunen Die Grune Alternative lit. The Greens The Green Alternative is a green political party in Austria. The party
- The Greens The Ecologist Alternative Catalan: Els Verds L Alternativa Ecologista, EV AE is a political party based in Catalonia, founded in 1989 as The
- The Greens or Greens may refer to: Australian Greens also known as The Greens Greens of Andorra Greens of Bosnia and Herzegovina Greens of Burkina Greens
- Initiative for Catalonia Greens United and Alternative Left Catalan for Iniciativa per Catalunya Verds Esquerra Unida i Alternativa was an electoral
- Alternative List 1983 Green Alternative List 1988 and finally Greens since 1993 One of the founders and most active members of the Greens was
- Vallentine Peace Group and Alternative Coalition in 1990. The Party became officially affiliated with the Australian Greens in 2003. There are currently
- The Global Greens GG is an international network of political parties and movements which work to implement the Global Greens Charter. It consists of
- merged with The Greens in 1980. The West Berlin state branch of The Greens was founded as Alternative Liste, or precisely, Alternative Liste fur Demokratie
- The Federation of the Greens Italian: Federazione dei Verdi, FdV frequently referred to as Greens Verdi is a green political party in Italy. It was
- participation in the development of the alternative global cooperation forums together with other green parties. In 2011 the Greens of Serbia started the major campaign
- ru: Green Alternative GROZA official website dead link official website Internet Archive European Greens profile for Green Alternative GROZA Zelenaya