ⓘ Nova Scotia Liberal Party
The Nova Scotia Liberal Party is a socially liberal, fiscally conservative political party in Nova Scotia, Canada. The party currently forms government in Nova Scotia, under the leadership of Premier Stephen McNeil. It has held power in the province since the 2013 election, and the current government led by Stephen McNeil was the first in Nova Scotia to win 2 consecutive majorities since the government of John Buchanan, after the victory in the 2017 Nova Scotia election.
- The Nova Scotia Liberal Party held a leadership election on April 27, 2007 at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, following the resignation of Francis MacKenzie
- The Nova Scotia New Democratic Party is a progressive, social - democratic provincial party in Nova Scotia Canada. It is the provincial entity of the federal
- political parties of the province: the Nova Scotia Liberal Party Progressive Conservative Party of Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia New Democratic Party The
- of Nova Scotia is Stephen McNeil, who was appointed on October 8, 2013 and was sworn in on October 22, 2013. His party the Nova Scotia Liberal Party was
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia He became the mayor of Dartmouth in 1985, and won re - election twice. He then became the leader of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party in 1992
- of Nova Scotia French: Gouvernement de la Nouvelle - Ecosse refers to the provincial government of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia Nova Scotia is
- Conservatives, 14 were Liberals and one NDP. Confederation Party Nova Scotia Liberal Party Nova Scotia New Democratic Party Progressive Conservative
- who was elected to the Nova Scotia House of Assembly in the 2013 provincial election. A member of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party he represents the electoral
- Scotia Liberal Party he represents the electoral district of Chester - St. Margaret s. Born in Nova Scotia MacKay lives in Glen Haven, Nova Scotia as the
- 2017 Nova Scotia general election formally the 40th Nova Scotia general election was held on May 30, 2017, to elect members to the Nova Scotia House
- The 2009 Nova Scotia general election was held on June 9, 2009 to elect members of the 61st House of Assembly of the Province of Nova Scotia Canada.
- Association of Nova Scotia commonly called the Tories is a moderate, centrist political party in Nova Scotia Canada. Like most conservative parties in Atlantic