ⓘ Pratyusha Support
Pratyusha Support is a Charitable trust founded by Telugu and Tamil actress, Samantha Akkinani and Padmashri Dr. Manjula Anagani, a leading laparoscopic surgeon, obstetrician, gynecologist and an infertility specialist in the year 2014. Pratyusha support was started on February 2014. Since then, they have been serving underprivileged people by delivering medical support to women and children, while fulfilling wishes of those children suffering from life-threatening medical conditions. The charity has been closely working with partnered hospitals, Rainbow, Continental, Livlife, Ankira and Andhra hospitals in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states. Apart from this, the association with WAP and Meenakshi Mission Hospital based at Bangalore and Chennai respectively, has helped them partner in organizing free medical camps, including an eye surgery camp for 50 underprivileged elderly people. Organizing free medical check-up campaigns, free child vaccination campaigns, blood donation camps, awareness programs and helping families financially overcome severe situations and medical crisis has been primary services.
Pratyusha support is organizing the blood camps and helps children to fulfill their desires, free heart surgery.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee 10 August 1991 1 April 2016 was an Indian television actress. She had appeared in numerous television and reality shows. Banerjee
- Panjabi developed a close friendship with fellow television actress Pratyusha Banerjee. Following Banerjee s suicide, Panjabi released a film based
- Bharathiraja in the leading roles, with Sindhu Menon, Pratyusha and Umashankari in supporting roles. The film was delayed several times before release
- play the parallel male lead. Kamalika Banerjee and newcomer Pratyusha will also play supporting roles in the film. Muhurat of Malobikar Katha held on November
- film directed by R. K. Kalaimani, starring Prabhu Ganesan, Roja, Alex, Pratyusha Vinu Chakravarthy, and Vivek. The music is composed by Adithyan. Arun
- brands and products, while she also started her own NGO, Pratyusha Support to provide medical support for women and children in 2012. She donates her earnings
- Manish Paul. Armaan Kohli - Actor He appeared in many films in the 1900s. Pratyusha Banerjee - Actress She was known for her role as Anandi in Colors TV s
- 2015 Global Gujaratis: Now in 129 nations The Times of India. Basu, Pratyusha 2009 Villages, women, and the success of dairy cooperatives in India:
- Banerjee from Remix is upto now indiatimes.com. 19 January 2017. Pratyusha Chang and Rithvik to fight cyber crime indiatimes.com. Box Cricket
- house. In an interview after her eviction she expressed her anger about Pratyusha Banerjee, saying, She likes to create problems On 12 November 2015