ⓘ Massachusetts Expand Slot Machine Gaming Initiative
The Massachusetts Expand Slot Machine Gaming Initiative was a 2016 Massachusetts ballot measure. Also known as Question 1, it was an indirect initiated state statute question that would allow the Massachusetts Gaming Commission to issue an additional license for another slot machine parlor to exist in the state. The ballot question specified that the additional slots parlor be licensed only on a property within 1.500 feet of a racetrack and built on a parcel that is at least 4 acres in size. The only location in the state where this would have applied was Suffolk Downs in East Boston.
- A "yes" vote would allow a second slots parlor to exist in Massachusetts.
- A "no" vote would leave the current number of one slots parlor place.
- Massachusetts Automatic Gas Tax Increase Repeal Initiative 2014 ballot Massachusetts Expand Slot Machine Gaming Initiative 2016 ballot Nurse - Patient Assignment
- vote. Question 3 on the ballot, Expanding Prohibitions on Gaming A YES VOTE would prohibit the Massachusetts Gaming Commission from issuing licenses
- cruelty, and 2nd slot parlor MassLive.com. Retrieved July 16, 2016. List of 2015 - 2016 Initiative Petitions Filed Massachusetts Attorney General.
- United States portal 2014 Massachusetts Casino Repeal Initiative proposition 2016 Massachusetts Expand Slot Machine Gaming Initiative proposition List of casino
- The Massachusetts Charter School Expansion Initiative was an unsuccessful initiative voted on in the Massachusetts general election held on November 8
- Paid Sick Days Initiative Massachusetts ballot measures, 2016: 1. N Massachusetts Expand Slot Machine Gaming Initiative 2. N Massachusetts Charter School
- ballot in Massachusetts The Massachusetts Constitution can be amended through initiative and state statutes can be proposed through initiative All three
- Committee for Small Government advanced a similar initiative called the Massachusetts End the Income Tax initiative in 2002. That measure did not pass and received
- slot parlor MassLive.com. Retrieved 2016 - 07 - 16. An Act to Prevent Cruelty to Farm Animals PDF Complete text of this initiative Massachusetts
- The Sensible Marijuana Policy Initiative also known as Massachusetts Ballot Question 2, was an initiated state statute that replaced prior criminal penalties
- committee since 2005. The official ballot committee opposed to the initiative is The Massachusetts Animal Interest Coalition which is mainly made up of the owners