ⓘ Cathedral of St. James the Great, Beja

                                     

ⓘ Cathedral of St. James the Great, Beja

The Cathedral of St. James the Great also called Beja Cathedral It is a religious building belonging to the Catholic Church and serves as the cathedral in Beja, Portugal, and the seat of the Diocese of Beja.

The Church was built in 1590 on the site where was formerly a Church dedicated to SV. Jacob The Great. The Church of mannerism, was due to Archbishop Teotonio of Braganca, with architect Jorge Rodriguez.

The Church was erected as a Cathedral by decree of the Sacred congregation of Consistory of November 14, 1925. June 4, 1937 the Cathedral was opened, completely restored and expanded. His consecration took place on 31 may 1946.

                                     
  • Szczecin Cathedral of St James the Great Beja Catedral Santiago Apostol Fajardo, Puerto Rico listed on the NRHP in Puerto Rico St James Cathedral Bilbao
  • de São Domingos Beja Cathedral Church of Saint James the Great Portuguese: Se de Beja Catedral de Beja Braga Cathedral Cathedral of Saint Mary Portuguese:
  • influenced 15th - century workshops like those of Guarda Cathedral Silves Cathedral and monasteries in Beja Nossa Senhora da Conceição and Santarem Convento
  • troops. The Portuguese king Sancho II continues his offensive southward, and takes Beja Juromenha, Serpa and Moura. September 24 The Kingdoms of Leon
  • fine collection of 16th - century azulejos azulejos Hispano - mouriscos can be found in the Museu da Rainha D. Leonor in Beja Portugal the former Convento
  • Hall of Dongola, was also built, showing strong Byzantine influences. In 831 a punitive campaign of the Abbasid Caliph al - Mutasim defeated the Beja east
  • Tsiyamo, Beja and of Kush. Ruled by the Aksumites, it existed from approximately 80 BC to AD 825. The polity was centered in the city of Axum and grew
  • 2014. Beja 1985, pp. 15 17. Winterson, Jeanette 3 September 2018 Different sex. Same person how Woolf s Orlando became a trans triumph The Guardian
  • to the south, and the A3 with Oued Zarga and Beja to the west, while the A4 is the link with Bizerte. The city has, as of the beginning of the 21 st century