ⓘ Sacred Heart Cathedral, Monrovia
The Sacred Heart Cathedral or simply Cathedral of Monrovia, is a religious building belonging to the Catholic Church and is located across Broad Street in the heart of the city of Monrovia, capital of the African country of Liberia.
This temple, which serves as the headquarters of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Monrovia Archidioecesis Monroviensis, which was created on 19 Dec 1981 Pope John Paul II by the bull Ecclesiae Patet. Follow the Roman or Latin rite and is under the pastoral care of Bishop Lewis Zeigler.
- Cathedral of the Holy Spirit in Gbarnga Sacred Heart Cathedral Monrovia Cathedrals of the Church of the Province of West Africa: Trinity Cathedral in
- Monrovia is twinned with: Taipei, Taiwan Dayton, Ohio, United States Liberia portal John F. Kennedy Medical Center Palm Grove Cemetery Sacred Heart Cathedral
- River Rugby Union in Sierra Leone Ruiter Stone Rutile titanium ore Sacred Heart Cathedral Freetown Sam Hinga Norman - former defence minister Sierra Leone
- both are vested in the Apostolic Nunciature to Liberia in its capital Monrovia It was established as the Vicariate Apostolic of Sierra Leone, on 13
- Notre Dame High School Sherman Oaks Providence High School, Burbank Sacred Heart High School girls Lincoln Heights St. Bernard High School, Playa del
- turn of the century, such as arcades and galleries and the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart designed in the German Gothic style. There are also many modern
- Catholic Apostolic Vicariate of French Congo founded. 1892 - Sacred Heart Cathedral built. 1893 - Palais Episcopal built. fr 1901 - Palais du Peuple
- explicitly reflected in the recognition of anthills as sacred places. Often ringed by sacred fences aklabatsa the tall red mounds dotting Accra s
- at which time he elevated the city s cathedral to a basilica to become the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart In 2011, the Dalai Lama was guest of
- destination. Converted in 1926, this park has 3, 000 hectares and ancient sacred wood lies at the entrance to the city, in the Attecoube community, which
- Dutch Reformed Church Afrikaans: Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk Sacred Heart Cathedral in Bloemfontein is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of
- Shirahama, Wakayama, Japan, killed 81 on December 20. 1938 College of the Sacred Heart fire in St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, killed 46 on January 18. 1938 Terminal