ⓘ By-elections to the 29th Alberta Legislature
By-elections to the 29th Alberta Legislature have been held to fill vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of Alberta after the 2015 election. To date, two by-elections have been held to fill vacancies in the 29th Alberta Legislature.
The 29th legislature of Alberta was formed after elections in 2015 during which the new Democrats won their first majority government under the leadership of Rachel Notley. Three elections, was in the districts that were originally defeated the progressive conservatives, and returned one Wildrose, one progressive Conservative, and one conservative members of each legislature. Two were held in the districts initially won the Wildrose, returned the Conservative members of the organization.
- The 29th Alberta Legislative Assembly was constituted after the general election on May 5, 2015. The New Democrats, led by Rachel Notley, won a majority
- The Legislature of Alberta is the legislature of the province of Alberta Canada. The legislature is made of two elements: the Lieutenant Governor of Alberta
- The Legislative Assembly of Alberta is the deliberative assembly of the Alberta Legislature in Alberta Canada. The Alberta legislature meets in the Alberta
- Governor of Alberta Donald Ethell to dissolve the Legislative Assembly on April 7, 2015. This election elected members to the 29th Alberta Legislature It was
- of the legislature on October 25, 2004. On November 22, 2004, the 26 th Alberta general election was held to elect the next legislature The 25 th Legislative
- The 2019 Alberta general election formally the 30 th general election was held on April 16, 2019, to elect 87 members to the 30 th Alberta Legislature
- The 27 th Alberta Legislative Assembly was constituted after the 2008 Alberta general election on March 3, 2008. The Progressive Conservatives led by Premier
- By - elections to the 28 th Alberta Legislature have been held to fill vacant seats in the Legislative Assembly of Alberta between the 2012 election and
- The 2012 Alberta general election formally the 28 th general election took place April 23, 2012, to elect members of the 28 th Legislative Assembly of
- The members of the 26 th Legislature were elected in the 26 th Alberta general election held on November 22, 2004. In the list below, cabinet members names