ⓘ National Womens Liberation Conference
The National Womens Liberation Conference was a United Kingdom initiative organised to bring together activists in the Womens Liberation Movement with an aim to developing a shared political outlook. Ten UK conferences took place between 1970 and 1978. There was a Welsh conference in 1974 and a Scottish conference in 1977. During these conferences the seven demands of the UK Women Liberation Movement were formulated:
- Equal educational and job opportunities.
- Free contraception and abortion on demand.
- The right to a self-defined sexuality. An end to discrimination against lesbians.
- Legal and financial independence for all women.
- Freedom for all women from intimidation by the threat or use of violence or sexual coercion regardless of marital status, and an end to the laws, assumptions and institutions which perpetuate male dominance and aggression to women.
- Free 24-hour nurseries. (Бесплатный 24-часовой питомники)
- Equal pay. (Равную оплату)
- The women s liberation movement in Oceania was a feminist movement that started in the late 1960 s and continued through the early 1980 s Influenced by
- The Chicago Women s Liberation Union, also known as CWLU, was a feminist organization founded in 1969 at a conference in Palatine, Illinois. The main
- in a national unity government at the Lebanon conference in May 1944. The PEEA was established on 10 March 1944 by the leftist National Liberation Front
- the Women s International Democratic Federation WIDF had long been pressing for an international women s year and conference to address women s inequality
- The men s liberation movement is a social movement critical of the restraints which society imposes on men. Men s liberation activists are generally sympathetic
- The words gay liberation echoed women s liberation the Gay Liberation Front consciously took its name from the National Liberation Fronts of Vietnam
- the People s Republic of China. The National Committee of the Chinese People s Political Consultative Conference Chinese: 中国人民政治协商会议全国委员会 pinyin: Zhōngguo
- commander of the National Liberation Army Josip Broz Tito. In its early days, the organization was called Antifascist Organization of Women AOZ In Croatia
- The Moro National Liberation Front MNLF Arabic: الجبهة الوطنية لتحرير مورو is a political organization in the Philippines that was founded in 1972
- The women s liberation movement in Europe was a radical feminist movement that started in the late 1960 s and continued through the 1970 s and in some cases