Rana palmipes Spix, 1824. Rana catesbeiana Shaw, 1802 INTRODUZIDA.
These are the mammals known to occur in the Desengano State Park in the state of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. When the exact species present is unknown, only the genus is given.
Genus: Cerdocyon. (Род: Cerdocyon) Crab-eating fox, Cerdocyon thous. Family: Canidae. (Семейство: Псовые) South American coati, Nasua nasua. Genus: Nasua. (Род: Nasua) Family: Procyonidae. (Семья: Procyonidae) Crab-eating raccoon, Procyon cancrivorus. Genus: Procyon. (Род: Процион) Family: Felidae. (Семейство: Кошачьих) Margay, Leopardus wiedii unconfirmed. Genus: Leopardus. (Род: Leopardus)
Brazil has the largest mammal diversity in the world, with more than 600 described species and, probably, many yet to be discovered. According to the International Union for Conservation of Nature sixty-six of these species are endangered and 40% of the threatened taxa belong to the primate group. 658 species are listed. The following tags are used to highlight each species conservation status according to the International Union for conservation of nature: Some species were assessed using previously defined criteria. Species assessed using this system have the following, not threatened an ...
Total number of species = 976 Nota bene: in the following list, a binomial authority in parentheses indicates that the species was described in a genus other than the genus to which it is assigned.
ⓘ Lists of fauna of Brazil
- The list of marine molluscs of Brazil is a partial list of saltwater species that form a part of the molluscan fauna of Brazil This list does not include
- in Brazil Renewable energy in Brazil Wildlife of Brazil Flora of Brazil Endangered flora of Brazil Fauna of Brazil Birds of Brazil Mammals of Brazil Islands
- more than 700 species of mammals in Brazil and according to Chico Mendes Institute for Biodiversity Conservation and Ministry of the Environment, about
- List of amphibians of Brazil List of birds of Brazil List of reptiles of Brazil List of mammal genera Lists of mammals by region Wildlife of Brazil NatureServe
- The fauna of Puerto Rico is similar to other island archipelago faunas with high endemism, and low, skewed taxonomic diversity. Bats are the only extant
- the flora and fauna as well as conducting cartographic studies. Diplomatic relations between the Russian Empire and the Empire of Brazil were first established
- Wildlife of Brazil List of Brazilian birds List of Brazilian mammals List of Brazilian reptiles List of regional amphibians lists SBH.2012. Brazilian amphibians
- molluscs of Brazil are a part of the molluscan fauna of Brazil There are at least 1, 074 native nominal species of non - marine molluscs living in Brazil There
- Protected areas of Brazil included various classes of area according to the National System of Conservation Units SNUC a formal, unified system for
- Sazima. Wildlife of Brazil List of amphibians in Brazil List of Brazilian birds List of Brazilian mammals List of regional reptiles lists Anders G.J. Rhodin