ⓘ History of Ulaanbaatar
The history of Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia, dates to 1639 when it was first established as a moveable monastery.
In balbal or ancient statues was chosen as a ceremonial site of the Shaw Fund of the city, when he settled in 1778 at its present location. Currently, a modern stone turtle sits on the spot of the ancient balbal near the Square of Sukhbaatar in the city centre.
- Ulaanbaatar Mongolian: Улаанбаатар өртөө is the main railway station of Ulaanbaatar the capital of Mongolia. The station is the center of regional and
- FC Ulaanbaatar Mongolian: ФС Улаанбаатар Russian: ФК Улан - Батор is a professional football club based in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. FC Ulaanbaatar competes
- under construction 52 km south of Ulaanbaatar city center in Sergelen sum, Tov Province, Mongolia. It will serve Ulaanbaatar and its metropolitan area. Originally
- Ulaanbaatar City is a football club from Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. They currently play in the Mongolian Premier League, the highest level of football in
- Ulaanbaatar Metro Mongolian: Улаанбаатар метро is a rapid transit system in the planning stages in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. The Ulaan Baatar Metro project
- The American School of Ulaanbaatar ASU in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia is a private international school, which offers an educational program from Pre - kindergarten
- The Apostolic Prefecture of Ulaanbaatar Latin: Praefectura Apostolica Ulaanbaatarensis is a Roman Catholic Latin apostolic prefecture pre - diocesan missionary
- Ulaanbaatar Hotel is the first ever hotel built in Mongolia, built in 1961. It was founded by Yumjaagiin Tsedenbal and operates now as a stock company
- 8827 N 106.9198 E 47.8827 106.9198 The British School of Ulaanbaatar BSU in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia is a private international school, which offers