ⓘ Adelaida Garcia Morales
Born in Badajoz, Garcia Morales moved at the age of 13 to Seville, her parents hometown. She lived there for most of her youth. She went to university in Madrid, obtaining a degree in philosophy and letters in 1970. She also studied screenwriting at the Escuela Oficial de Cine State School of Cinematography. She then worked as a high school teacher, teaching Spanish and philosophy, and as a model and actress, forming part of the theatre group Esperpento. She also worked for a while as a translator in Algeria.
Her first novel, archipelago, was published in 1981, but success will not come until 1985 when she published his well-known volume of El sur, then de-Bains. History of El sur was made in the famous film her partner Victor Erice, whom she first met in 1972. Her next book, El Silencio de Las sirenas is in Capileira village in the Alpujarras, where she lived for five years in the late 1970-ies, was her most successful work, winning the Premio Herralde and the Premio Icaro. The main theme of the novel: obsession, unrequited love, as he said, was based on her own obsession with the philosopher Eugenio Trias, whom she just met.
Garcia Morales died of heart failure in 2014 in DOS Hermanas, province of Seville.
- Sur film 1983 film by Victor Erice, based on the novella by Adelaida Garcia Morales Los Cuentos de Borges: El Sur film 1992 film by Carlos Saura
- directed by the Spanish filmmaker Victor Erice. It is based on Adelaida Garcia Morales short novel of the same name. Originally, the film would have
- Erice wrote and directed El Sur 1983 based on a story from Adelaida Garcia Morales another highly regarded film, although the producer Elias Querejeta
- Casal. Ana Karina Casanova as Florencia Zapata. Maria Alejandra Martin as Adelaida Salcedo de Guanipa. Emma Rabbe as Fernanda Del Casal de Alcoy. Aroldo Betancourt
- other. John Lloyd Cruz as Miguel Miggy Montenegro Sarah Geronimo as Adelaida Laida Magtalas Rayver Cruz as Marcelo Macoy Romero Dante Rivero as
- Los Morales Lit: The Morales English: Dynasty and stylized onscreen as Los Morales lo que se hereda, se canta, is a Colombian biographical telenovela
- the fake Jorge Maciel Teresa Velazquez as Lucy Joaquin Garcia as Compadre as Joaquin Garcia Vargas Borolas Domingo Soler as Don Gaspar Carlos Agosti
- Suarez ep. 28 - 30 Coca Rudolphy as Isidora ep. 28 - 30 Carmen Barros as Adelaida ep. 28 - 30 Jaime Omeñaca as Claudio Vilches ep. 30 - 40, 90 Javiera
- loyalty. John Lloyd Cruz as Miguel Miggy Montenegro Sarah Geronimo as Adelaida Laida Magtalas Dante Rivero as Luis Montenegro Rowell Santiago as Arturo
- Quiñones as Adelaida Irina Areu as La Guera Marina Marin as Amada Luis Roberto Guzman as Francisco Frank Carlos Miguel as Guillermo Morales El Chacal
- Mercedes Gamez Garcia GS Joaquin Maria Garcia Diez GP Sara Garcia Ruiz GS Teresa Garcia Sena GP Antonia Garcia Valls GS Jaime Garcia - Legaz Ponce