ⓘ IX Koto Sungai Lasi
Sungai Lasi, known as Soengailasi when it was part of the Dutch East Indies, is a district in the Solok Regency of West Sumatra, Indonesia.
This area is known for its fruits, including durian, mangosteen, rambutan, duku and Rambai in the hills around the village Pianggu and Taruang-Taruang.
There is a popular weekly market, pasar lasi river Sungai on Wednesdays. This area is mostly agricultural with rice paddies and fields. There are also mineral deposits, especially iron ore. Sungai lasi and rivers of Batang Pamo in a hilly area. Flooding can be a problem. The area includes mixed lowland dipterocarp forests.
The district consists of 9 settlements:
- Koto Laweh. (Кото Laweh)
- Guguak Sarai. (Guguak Сараи)
- Siaro-Aro. (Siaro-Аро)
- Sungai Jambua. (Сунгай Jambua)
- Bukik Baih.
- Sungai Durian. (Сунгай-Дуриан)
- Perak, Malaysia Sungai Durian, Solok, a village in the district of IX Koto Sungai Lasi Solok Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia Sungai Durian, Tabalong
- Sungai Durian, or Durian River is a village in the district of IX Koto Sungai Lasi Solok Regency in the province of West Sumatra, Indonesia. The village