ⓘ Siger Tower
Siger Tower native: Menara Siger is a tower which is also the zero point in southern Sumatra. It can be seen clearly when entering the port of Bakauheni, and it has become characteristic of the Lampung province gate.
The "Seger" got its name from the traditional hats for brides in the culture Lampungs. Tower painted in red and yellow, representing gold color traditional brides hat. Tower is also in the form of a crown and consists of nine series, which symbolizes the nine languages Lampung. The building is also embellished Tapis, traditional Lampung tissue.
It was inaugurated by the Governor of the province of Lampung, Sjachroedin Z. P. At the opening, the Governor went to the tower, along with ambassadors from Croatia, Sri Lanka, Japan, Palestine, Afghanistan, Singapore, the Philippines, the family of the Sultan of Banten and Sultan Kanoman Cirebon.
- The Sengwer people also known as Cherang any and previously as Sekker, Siger Sigerai, Segelai, Senguer, Senguel and Jangwel are an indigenous community
- Denmark: Sjaellandske media. 5 May 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009. Staten siger nej til Marienlyst Slot in Danish Copenhagen: DR. November 7, 2009.
- Port of Bakauheni and Siger Tower
- misprision of treason. Fisher refused the oath and was imprisoned in the Tower of London on 26 April 1534. Several efforts were made to induce him to submit
- within the walls of the Tower of London, as was the custom for traitors executed at Tower Hill. The chapel is accessible to Tower visitors. Thomas More
- expense, 1829. Kjærlighed paa Nicolai Taarn eller Hvad siger Parterret Love in Nicolai Tower or What says the pit Heroic vaudeville in one act. C.A
- top left : View of Lampung Bay, Pahawang Islands, Bakauheni Port and Siger Tower Bandar Lampung, Klara Beach, Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park, Mount
- In 1694 Henri le Balleur, in the presence of Le Mans notaries, Victor Siger and Guillaume Foin, sold to Monsieur and Madame Andre Guyonneau, king s
- Moral Attitudes Longmans, 1950 Christian Ethics McKay, 1952 The New Tower of Babel P. J. Kenedy, 1953 Ethics Franciscan Herald Press, 1953 True
- patron San Paolino during the annual Fest Dei Gigli. A giglio is a tall tower topped with a statue of the saint that is carried through the streets in
- Coucy Married 1 Alard III de Chimay and 2 Bernard d Orbais, son of Siger d Orbais Beatrix de Coucy married Evrard III de Breteuil, son of Valeran
- still holds services on a regular basis. St. Julian s is an early round - tower church, one of the 31 surviving parish churches of a total of 58 that were