ⓘ Green parties in the United Kingdom
These parties do not contest elections against each other as they only operate in the named constituent countries of the United Kingdom. Sometimes these are collectively referred to as "The Green Party", for example in the media and opinion polls. All three parties were formed in 1990 when the then Green Party separated into the national parties.
- Scottish Green Party, a green, pro-Scottish independence political party in Scotland.
- Green Party in Northern Ireland, the Northern Ireland branch party of the Green Party Ireland.
- Green Party of England and Wales, a green, left-wing political party in England and Wales.
- European Green Party, is a European political party which is a federation of Green Parties across more than 30 countries in Europe. All three Green Parties in the UK are members of the European Green Party.
- The Green Party also known as the Green Party UK, was a Green political party in the United Kingdom Prior to 1985 it was called the Ecology Party and
- political parties in the United Kingdom Before the middle of the 19th century, politics in the United Kingdom was dominated by the Whigs and the Tories
- national - level Green parties in other countries such as Spain as well. The forerunner of the Green Party in the United Kingdom was the PEOPLE Party formed in Coventry
- differences between the Green and Radical groups and the parties were unable to form a common pan - European electoral platform. Although some parties polled well
- A green party is a political party based on the principles of green politics. Green Party or Greens Party may also refer to: Albania: Green Party of Albania
- The PEOPLE Party was a political party in the United Kingdom founded in February 1972. It was the first Green political party in the United Kingdom and
- Concern. Other parties United Kingdom Independence Party 475 candidates in 2005 Green Party of England and Wales 182 British National Party 117 Veritas
- and Armagh. The 3 Green Parties in the United Kingdom the Green Party of England and Wales, the Scottish Green Party and the Green Party in Northern Ireland
- The European Parliament Election, 1989, was the third European election to be held in the United Kingdom It was held on 15 June. The electoral system
- The Green Party of England and Wales also known as the Green Party Greens, or GPEW Welsh: Plaid Werdd Cymru a Lloegr is a green left - wing political