ⓘ Griswold Home Care
The company was founded by Jean Griswold in 1982. The fledgling corporations first name was Overnight Sitting Service. The company was soon renamed Special Care Inc., then renamed Griswold Home Care.
According ink. magazine since 1989, the company was $10 million, multi-state business. In 2002, while still known as special care, the company had 5 offices in the Philadelphia area run out of the offices of corporations, with representative offices in other countries are operated as franchises. Revenues amounted to $ 80 million. In the 20-th anniversary of its founding, April 26, 2002, the company name officially changed to Griswold home care.
In 2005 he was described in the Philadelphia Business journal, "the Nations largest, private non-medical home care company." In 2009, there were 103 franchises.
In 1995 the company attracted negative attention when one of its home care employees have been arrested for buying drugs, and the press focused on the fact that, since the company does not provide medical services, its employees should not be certified and cannot be under close surveillance.
Griswold was among the corporations that have pushed for better government oversight in the industry of home maintenance.
- Jean C. Griswold July 30, 1930 - January 28, 2017 was an American businesswoman. She was the founder of Griswold Home Care a corporation founded in
- Wilmot Griswold February 13, 1815 August 27, 1857 was an American anthologist, editor, poet, and critic. Born in Vermont, Griswold left home when he
- Southern Dental Alliance Strategic Distribution, Inc Talalay Global Griswold Home Care A World of Tile Ampac Packaging Crownline Boats Doe Ingalls Management
- Long - Term Care Griswold Home Care Retrieved March 25, 2015. Our Long Term Care Benefit Plan Provider Life Care Funding Elder Care Funding. Retrieved
- Guided Care is a model of proactive, comprehensive health care for people with several chronic conditions. A form of medical home the model has been developed
- The George Griswold House is located in Columbus, Wisconsin, United States. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2009. Additionally
- taking care of another person s pet for a given time frame. It commonly occurs at the pet owner s home but may also occur at the provider s home or at
- Clark Griswold Beverly D Angelo as Ellen Griswold Randy Quaid as Cousin Eddie Ethan Embry as Russell Rusty Griswold Marisol Nichols as Audrey Griswold Miriam
- and the care of his estate. His mother was Ursula Wolcott Griswold 1775 1811 granddaughter on her father s side of Governor Matthew Griswold whose