ⓘ Nova Scotia Health Authority
The Nova Scotia Health Authority is a provincial health authority serving Nova Scotia, Canada. It is the largest employer in the province, with more than 23.000 employees, 2.500 physicians and 7.000 volunteers working from 45 different facilities. Its largest hospital is the QEII Health Sciences Centre in Halifax.
- Canadian province of Nova Scotia In 2015 it was merged into the new, province - wide Nova Scotia Health Authority Capital Health was responsible for delivering
- Dalhousie University, and operated by the Nova Scotia Health Authority Since its founding in 1852, the Nova Scotia Hospital has a rich and long history.
- Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre, in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada, is a large teaching hospital and Level 1 Trauma Centre affiliated with Dalhousie
- East River Road Route 348 in New Glasgow. It is operated by Nova Scotia Health Authority The hospital currently has 104 beds. Internationally renowned
- Provincial Park Nova Scotia Government. Retrieved 13 November 2015. Musquodoboit Valley Memorial Hospital Nova Scotia Health Authority Retrieved 23
- Centre Nova Scotia Health Authority Beaufort - Delta HSS Authority Sahtu HSS Authority Deh Cho HSS Authority Tlicho HSS Authority Yellowknife HSS Authority Stanton
- Nova Scotia is the seventh - most populous province in Canada with 923, 598 residents as of the 2016 Census of Population, and the second - smallest province
- of Nova Scotia French: Gouvernement de la Nouvelle - Ecosse refers to the provincial government of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia Nova Scotia is
- Nova Scotia also known as Mi kma ki and Acadia is a Canadian province located in Canada s Maritimes. In known history, the oldest known residents of