ⓘ C-Tran (Washington)
C-Tran, more formally the Clark County Public Transit Benefit Area Authority, is a public transit agency serving Clark County, Washington, United States, including the cities of Battle Ground, Camas, Vancouver, Washougal, and Yacolt. Founded in 1981, C-Tran operates fixed route bus services within Clark County, as well as paratransit services for qualified persons with disabilities and a dial-a-ride service in Camas, Ridgefield, and La Center. C-Tran also provides express commuter services between Clark County and various points in Portland, Oregon, including downtown, the Parkrose/Sumner and Delta Park MAX Light Rail stations, Lloyd District, and Oregon Health and Science University.
C-Tran operates three transit centers: Vancouver Mall, fishers landing in East County, and 99th street at Stockford village, as well as three Park and rides: salmon Creek, evergreen, and Andresen. To work twenty-nine transit routes to service the approximately 350.000 residents of Clark County, while the s-TRANS 108 transit buses and 52 paratransit coaches travel 14.472 miles a day.
- C - TRAN or C - Tran refers to any of three different public transit systems in the United States: C - Tran Washington in Clark County, Washington Vancouver
- wife were interred at Rock Creek Cemetery in Washington D. C TRAN CHUONG 1898 - 1986 - SSDI Deaths of Trần Van Chương and his wife Vietnam portal Biography
- The Vine is a bus rapid transit BRT route in Vancouver, Washington that is operated by C - Tran The 6 - mile - long 9.7 km line runs from downtown Vancouver
- Trần Nhan Tong 7 December 1258 16 December 1308 given name Trần Kham, was the third emperor of the Trần dynasty, reigning over Dai Viet from 1278 to
- The Embassy of Brazil in Washington D. C is the diplomatic mission of the Federative Republic of Brazil to the United States of America. The Chancery
- Trần Van Dĩnh Huế, 1923 - Washington D. C 4 October 2011 was a Vietnamese diplomat, author, professor of international politics and communications at
- and 1962, streetcars in Washington D. C transported people across the city and region. The first streetcars in Washington D. C were drawn by horses
- western end, the Trans - Manhattan Expressway is part of I - 95, U.S. Route 1 or US 1, and US 9 at the eastern approach to the George Washington Bridge. It crosses
- The Washington D. C Metropolitan Area is the metropolitan area centered on Washington D. C the capital of the United States. The area includes all of
- Khiêm was charged with killing his parents, Trần Van Chuơng and Madame Chuơng, in their Washington D. C home. Chuơng had been South Vietnam s ambassador