ⓘ Health Republic Insurance of New York
Health Republic Insurance of New York is a not-for-profit health insurance cooperative in New York State.
Health Republic was created as one of 23 consumer operated and plans, known as cooperatives created under the affordable care act to increase competition in the market and to give consumers a voice in their health care. Of health of the Republic began selling insurance products for individuals and small groups both within and outside the state of new York on the healthcare market, in October 2013.
During the 2013-2014 open enrollment period, the health captured the largest market share on the new York state of health market. It became the largest cooperative in the country during this period.
In September 2014, the state of health of members of the Republic had the opportunity to vote for the Directors of the member cooperatives of the Board of Directors of nine people, in the end, elected from the state, making the majority of the Council.
For 2015, health Republic has expanded its service area to 11 counties in the state a total of 43 counties in the state, added two new products: out-of-network plan for small groups and higher-deductible plan for individuals and has expanded its provider network in the Albany region
27 September 2015, the Republic of health has announced that it will begin the process cease operations, effective immediately.
- States, health insurance marketplaces, also called health exchanges, are organizations in each state through which people can purchase health insurance People
- try again later. Health Republic Insurance - New York New Jersey, Oregon Nevada Health CO - OP - Nevada in Liquidation Ithaca Health Alliance Common Ground
- Health insurance in the United States is any program that helps pay for medical expenses, whether through privately purchased insurance social insurance
- The Children s Health Insurance Program CHIP formerly known as the State Children s Health Insurance Program SCHIP is a program administered by
- private health insurance Universal healthcare can be determined by three critical dimensions: who is covered, what services are covered, and how much of the
- provide health insurance coverage to all of their employees. Opposition to the plan was heavy from conservatives, libertarians, and the health insurance industry
- Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. It is a form of risk management, primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent or uncertain
- The People s Insurance Company Group of China Limited, known as PICC Group or just PICC, is a Chinese listed insurer. The Chinese Central Government
- 2013, 64 of health spending was paid for by the government, and funded via programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, the Children s Health Insurance Program
- The Oregon health insurance experiment sometimes abbreviated OHIE was a research study looking at the effects of the 2008 Medicaid expansion in the
- Ping An Insurance known also as Ping An of China Chinese: 中国平安 pinyin: Zhōngguo Ping Ān full name Ping An Insurance Group Company of China, Ltd.
- ch.ch en health - insurance - foreigners Schwartz, Nelson D. October 1, 2009 Swiss health care thrives without public option The New York Times. p