ⓘ New Atlantic Initiative
The New Atlantic Initiative was an international nonpartisan organization dedicated to revitalizing and expanding the Atlantic community of democracies. NAI was based at the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington, DC-based think tank.
The Central goal of NAIS was to strengthen Atlantic cooperation in the world after the cold war, bringing together Americans and Europeans to work toward common goals, including:
- The reinvigoration of Atlantic institutions of political cooperation and consultation.
- The establishment of free trade between an enlarged European Union and the North American Free Trade Agreement NAFTA countries as a complement to strengthening global free trade.
- The admission of Europes fledgling democracies into the institutions of Atlantic defense and European economic cooperation, notably NATO and the European Union.
The Nai also sponsored conferences, debates and round tables in the United States, Europe and other countries.
In 2005, the Cape was closed and merged into the "European studies program" at the AEI.
- Atlantic City is a resort city in Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States, known for its casinos, boardwalk, and beaches. In 2010, the city had a population
- The Atlantic Initiative is a non - partisan, non - profit, and independent organization founded in Berlin in 2004. The organization s goal is to promote German - American
- election, 56.8 of New Jersey voters approved an initiative to allow legalized gambling in Atlantic City. Two years later, Resorts Atlantic City opened as
- Fellow at the Atlantic Council s Cyber Security Initiative was appointed Homeland Security Advisor to the Trump administration. The Atlantic Council has
- Development Initiative for Northern Ontario Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency Community Business Development Corporations Atlantic Canada Opportunities
- the Atlantic City Expressway. The facility is operated by the South Jersey Transportation Authority SJTA and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- based in members of the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative ICI and Partners Across the Globe. The Atlantic Treaty Association s stated mission is to support
- Mid - Atlantic Regional Council on the Ocean is a regional initiative by states in the Mid - Atlantic States region to maintain and improve the health of
- in Camden, New Jersey. Unlike all other NJT railway lines, the Atlantic City line does not have traditional rush hour service. The Atlantic City line is
- Project, South Energyx, received the Clinton Global Initiative Commitment Certificate. Eko Atlantic is master - planned to contain ten districts which are