ⓘ St. Mary's Church, Utrecht

                                     

ⓘ St. Marys Church, Utrecht

St. Marys Church, also called Mariakerk or Maria Maior, was one of five collegiate churches in the Dutch city of Utrecht, the others being St. Martins Cathedral, St. Salvators Church, the Pieterskerk, and the Janskerk. It dated from the eleventh century and was considered one of the finest buildings in Romanesque style in the Netherlands.

Church was demolished in several phases during the first half of the nineteenth century. Today, only the monastery remains on the Mariaplaats, in the Concertgebouw of the Voor arts EN Wetenschappen which is the Utrecht Conservatory.

                                     
  • finished. Besides the cathedral there were four collegiate churches in Utrecht St Salvator s Church demolished in the 16th century on the Dom square, dating
  • St Mary s Church in Lubeck German: Marienkirche, officially St Marien zu Lubeck was built between 1250 and 1350. It has always been a symbol of the
  • down his sword on the altar of St Mary in Aachen and was ordained priest and consecrated eighteenth Bishop of Utrecht in the same ceremony. Bishop Ansfried
  • The Union of Utrecht of the Old Catholic Churches UU is a federation of Old Catholic churches nationally organised from 1870 schisms which rejected
  • sometimes called the Ancient Catholic Church the Church of Utrecht Ultrajectine Church or the Dutch Roman Catholic Church of the Old Episcopal Order. In the
  • St Gertrude s Cathedral Dutch: Sint - Gertrudiskathedraal in Utrecht the Netherlands, is the seat of the Archbishop of Utrecht and the mother church
  • Utrecht St Peter s Church Wellington, registered as Category I by Heritage New Zealand St Peter s Church Halden St Peter s Church Karachi St Peter s
  • Museum, St Petersburg, Russia Crucifixion altar ca. 1525 in Nodebo in the north of Zealand, Denmark Trinity altar 1525 for St Mary s Church in Lubeck
  • St Mary Magdalene Church in Wroclaw, Poland, is a gothic church located between Szewska and Laciarska street close to the central market square, established