ⓘ History of Telangana
The history of Telangana, located in the Deccan region, includes its governance by many rulers. It was ruled by the Satavahana Dynasty, the Kakatiya Dynasty, the Musunuri Nayaks the Delhi Sultanate, the Bahmani Sultanate, Golconda Sultanate.
In 1724, Nizam-ul-Mulk defeated Mubariz Khan and conquered Hyderabad. His successors would rule the princely state of Hyderabad as nizams of Hyderabad. Nizams established the first railroad, post and Telegraph network, and the first modern universities in Telangana.
After Indias independence, the Nizam did not sign the instrument of accession to India. The Indian army invaded and annexed Hyderabad state in 1948. In 2014, Telangana became the 29th state of India, consisting of thirty-one districts, with Hyderabad as its capital. The city of Hyderabad will continue to serve as the joint capital for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana successor States for ten years.
The history of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are very similar, as both countries share the same language and culture.
- The history of the Telangana movement refers to the political and social conditions under which the Telangana region was merged with Andhra State to form
- Telangana tɛlənˈɡɑːnə listen is a state in India situated on the centre - south stretch of the Indian peninsula on the high Deccan Plateau. It is the
- The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana from the pre - existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The new
- Nizamabad is a city in the Indian state of Telangana Nizamabad is a major urban agglomeration and third largest city in the state. It is governed by municipal
- unify the people all parties and organizations came together to form Telangana joint action committee they are 6 major agitations are Millon march sagara
- Jai Bolo Telangana English: Hail Telangana is a 2011 Telugu historical drama film based on the Telangana Movement, produced directed by N.Shankar
- Battleground Telangana Chronicle of an Agitation is a book written by Kingshuk Nag, a journalist and editor of The Times of India, about the Telangana movement
- rate: Geography of Telangana Telangana is: an Indian state Population of Telangana Area of Telangana Atlas of Telangana Telangana is situated within
- Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee or TPCC is a state unit of the Indian National Congress INC in the state of Telangana India. Ponnala Lakshmaiah
- The Indian state of Telangana has a cultural history of about 5, 000 years. The region emerged as the foremost centre of culture in Indian subcontinent
- pōrātam, Telangana Peasants Armed Struggle was a peasant rebellion against the feudal lords of the Telangana region and, later, the princely state of Hyderabad