ⓘ Ismailia Teaching Oncology Hospital
Ismailia Teaching Oncology Hospital is a teaching hospital, affiliated to the general organization for teaching hospitals and institutes, Egypt. It represents the eighth specialized cancer hospital in Egypt, serving 4.500.000 people residing in the Suez Canal region, Sinea, Sharkiyah, and Eastern Cairo regions.
It has 150 beds, 50 of them are for Oncology day hospital. The radiotherapy unit is equipped with a new machine linear accelerator, simulator TT it has the following departments:
- Medical oncology. (Медицинской онкологии)
- Radiology. (Рентгенология)
- Endoscopy unit. (Эндоскопии)
- Infection control. (Инфекционный контроль)
- Surgical oncology. (Хирургическая онкология)
- Radiation oncology. (Радиационной онкологии)
- GIT, Liver unit. (ЖКТ, единица печени)
- Laboratory. (Лаборатория)
- Social worker, support services.
- Patient education. (Обучение пациентов)
- University Hospital Beni - Suef University Hospital Fayoum University Hospital Suez Canal University Hospital Ismailia Teaching oncology hospital Kafrelsheikh