Itch is a sensation that causes the desire or reflex to scratch. Itch has resisted many attempts to be classified as any one type of sensory experience. Itch has many similarities to pain, and while both are unpleasant sensory experiences, their behavioral response patterns are different. Pain creates a withdrawal reflex, whereas itch leads to a scratch reflex.
nerve fibers for itch and pain arise in the skin, but information on them is fed centrally in two distinct systems that both use the same nerve bundle and the joint cleanup of the tract.
- ITCH is an ubiquitin - conjugating enzyme. C - Jun N - terminal kinases ITCH protein, human at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings MeSH
- Grain itch is a cutaneous condition caused by several types of mites, and characterized by intense pruritus. Grocer s itch List of cutaneous conditions
- The Itch may refer to: The Itch House The Itch song and single by Kix Kix album 1981 The Itch Vitamin C song 2001 The Itch by Keb Mo from
- The Seven Year Itch may refer to: The seven - year itch a psychological term that suggests that happiness declines after around year seven after a marriage
- Swimmer s itch or cercarial dermatitis, is a short - term allergic immune reaction occurring in the skin of humans that have been infected by water - borne
- The Seven Year Itch is a 1955 American romantic comedy film based on a three - act play with the same name by George Axelrod. The film was co - written and
- itch io is a website for users to host, sell and download indie video games. Released in March 2013 by Leaf Corcoran, the service hosts nearly 100, 000
- Jonathan Jonny Fox, better known simply by his stage name Itch is an English rapper. Fox is the lead vocalist and ukulelist of The King Blues, previously
- Itch - E and Scratch - E are an Australian electronic music group formed in 1991 by Paul Mac a.k.a. Itch - E, Mace and Andy Rantzen a.k.a. Scratch - E, Boo