ⓘ Lawton Park and Pavilion

                                     

ⓘ Lawton Park and Pavilion

Lawton Park and Pavilion is a historic public park and national historic district located at Hartsville, Darlington County, South Carolina. The district encompasses two contributing buildings built 1939-1941 by the Works Progress Administration, and planned as early as 1938. The park is a wooded, 3.5 acre, public recreation area including a swimming area, playground, picnic area, and tennis courts. The park includes three buildings: a Colonial Revival style pavilion, shed and keepers house.

It was listed on the National register of historic places in 1991.

                                     
  • and the Rizal Riverwalk and Lawton Avenue to the west. The University of Makati main campus, Fort Bonifacio Elementary and High School, the Ermita de
  • metal - frame lit Christmas tree. Lawton Park and Pavilion is located on 3.5 acres 1.4 ha of land along Prestwood Lake. Lawton Park offers tennis courts, picnic
  • portion of the park occupies the quarter block at the corner of S. King Street and Maynard Avenue S. The original park has an authentic pavilion in the center
  • George Checkley 1797 - 1807 Joseph Lawton Siddall, William Whitelegge 1810 1865 Samuel Alfred Steinthal, and Charles Thomas Poynting. Since it ceased
  • is bordered by the parishes of Betchton to the north, Church Lawton to the north - east and east, Kidsgrove in Staffordshire to the south - east, Audley Rural
  • front facade, a projecting pavilion and a full - length one - story veranda J.S. Chase Residence, 602 N. Broadway St., a two - and - a - half - story Queen Anne house
  • of North Main Street, opposite the Old North Cemetery between Mather and Pavilion Streets. It consists of two similar 3 - 1 2 story brick buildings, each
  • been housed at three different locations across the city in Park Place, Perth Road and Lawton Road temporally, with its permanent campus based on Perth
  • the park to another pile of rocks and a play structure in the southeastern corner. The northwest corner had a Neon Pavilion with seating, and the southwest
  • Fame, a pavilion and the Sun Prairie Firemans Park in the Prairie. The park was built by the Sun Prairie community on September 18, 2007 and was dedicated
  • 2014 - 12 - 21. Lawton Park Map PDF Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department. Retrieved 2014 - 12 - 21. Lawton Park Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department
  • area. They are establishing trails and paths, play areas, social gathering areas including a community pavilion and swales for drainage. Marra Farm Archived
  • transportation.army.mil museum Parksand Pavilions Marine Park html The first BARC had its maiden voyage in 1952 at Fort Lawton Washington. The designation was