ⓘ Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow

                                     

ⓘ Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow

The hospital, which was designed by Easton & Robertson and built on the site of Parndon Hall, the former home of Godfrey Arkwright, opened in phases between 1958 and 1966. The Kent Wing, designed by the Percy Thomas Partnership, opened in 1996 and the Jenny Ackroyd Centre, designed by Tangram Architects, opened in 2004.