Achaea diplographa is a species of moth of the family Erebidae first described by George Hampson in 1913. It is found in the Comoros off the eastern coast of Africa.
Conservula cinisigna is a moth of the family Noctuidae. It is found in Africa south of the Sahara. Its length is approximately 20 mm 0.79 In, With wing length 17-18 mm 0.67–0.71 V.
ⓘ Insects of the Comoros
- butterfly species which have been recorded on the Comoros and on Mayotte, which is geographically part of the Comoro Islands. Papilio aristophontes Oberthur
- The Comoro Islands or Comoros Shikomori Komori Arabic: جزر القمر Juzur al - Qomor French: Les Comores form an archipelago of volcanic islands situated
- This is a list of the bird species recorded in the Comoros The avifauna of the Comoros include a total of 146 species, of which 14 are endemic, 6 have
- The Grand Comoro drongo Dicrurus fuscipennis is a species of bird in the family Dicruridae. It is endemic to Comoros The bird is glossy black with
- Grand Comore in the Comoros Mount Karthala is an active volcano and future eruptions pose a serious threat to the Karthala white - eye. The bird is further
- The Grand Comoro Day Gecko Phelsuma v - nigra comoraegrandensis Meier, 1986 is a small diurnal subspecies of geckos. It lives in the Comoros and typically
- endemic to the island of Grand Comoro in the Comoros where it inhabits forest on the slopes of Mount Karthala. The scientific name commemorates the French
- listed as endangered. The IUCN also lists 21 insect subspecies as endangered. No subpopulations of insects have been evaluated by the IUCN. For a species
- In the Comoros the species is found on all the major islands, particularly in forested zones. It can be found from near sea level up to 2000 m. The diet